Some More Spiritual Sharing!

Hi again everyone!

I was sitting in the back of my car as my youngest son was driving to my brothers house. He is a learner driver so we are giving him as much learning experience as possible. Anyway these 2 songs came on the radio and even though I was reading at the time I had to stop as my spirit made me sit and reflect on these beautiful songs. I really reflected on God when I heard these songs and would love to share them with you.

I Believe - Blessid Union Of Souls

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

Love Brad

P.S I know these songs are not necessarily religious but I would love for you to reflect on them and let me know how they make you feel.

Brad thank you. These songs are from soul to soul and thank God they by pass the religious institutional filter. The young are our teachers too. Not in the commercial rap, but in the underground rap I have found there are also songs that speak truth soul to soul. Thank you for the gift.

Brad,

I especially enjoyed the first one. The second one, although it was pleasant, i was not impressed with the lyrics but then again, what do i know about music and lyrics.

Joseph

Archived