A Big Hello From England

Rosemary

Hello everyone, I'm from a little town right in the centre of England. I went to Bishop Spong's forum this morning and learned about this forum. So I decided to join in. I hope the rest of the members there will join as well.

I am slowly coming to terms with being a Progressive Christian. As you are all aware, it has been a difficult time. At the moment I don't think I want to call myself a Christian, but rather, A Follower of the way of Jesus.

I am looking forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas with you all.

Blessings,

Rosemary

Welcome Rosemary,

So nice to see England represented. So glad you joined in. As far as me personally, it is fine to call yourself whatever you feel comfortable with. Labels can , in my view, be misleading anyway. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Joseph

Hello everyone, I'm from a little town right in the centre of England. I went to Bishop Spong's forum this morning and learned about this forum. So I decided to join in. I hope the rest of the members there will join as well.

I am slowly coming to terms with being a Progressive Christian. As you are all aware, it has been a difficult time. At the moment I don't think I want to call myself a Christian, but rather, A Follower of the way of Jesus.

I am looking forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas with you all.

Blessings,

Rosemary

Hello Rosemary, I'm glad to see you posting here and I'm sure we will see many of our old friends join in. I'm like you I don't call myself a Christian but I do follow the example of the mythical Jesus and try to follow the golden rule.

Archived