Happy New Year To You All!

Stausch

To All,

Many of you know me simply as Stausch. I welcome this new format, new Provider, New Year and a new start. As many of you know I have been a member of this Forum for quite some time now (2004)and you all have become welcomed in my home to discuss many issues that are at the heart of this Forum. For me, I want to publicly state that this New Year, 2011, I want to increase the activation my so-called "Luck" by expressing more gratitude, being more optimistic, decreasing negative feelings, be more helpful to others, overcoming and/or coping with stressful situations, finding a new hobby, enjoying more the company of friends and life in general,fulfilling my dreams, desires and wishes as best I can, becoming more Spiritual, and taking care of this aging body of mine.

Finally,I wish you all the very best for you each have the power to achieve what is truly in your hearts.

Respectfully,

Stausch

Stausch,

Thanks for the well wishes for a progressive New Year. I hope this new board will be found most satisfactory to your continued discussions and increased scope of topics available.

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Stausch, Happy New Year to you too. May we investigate the finer strata of existence together on this forum so our resolutions become true and we all become more comprehensive, passionate and creative.

Archived