Who is the Remnant Church?

Pipiripi

The remnant church is something that many Christians don't think about, because most professing Christians trust that their belief alone in Jesus makes them part of the true church of God, whether or not they are truly walking with the Lord. But is this right, or does God have a true remnant people during these end times? 

Who is the remnant church talked about in the Bible? Throughout His Word, God has declared that He would keep a people who would obey Him and not wander from His truth. Take a look at the following verses: Isaiah 1:9, 10:20. Jeremiah 23:3, 31:7. Joel 2:32. Romans 9:27.

Please don't think that by saying "Israel", that the Bible just means the literal nation of Israel. Because the literal nation of Israel are no longer God's chosen people. Christians have now taken on the name Israel in a spiritual sense. Did you catch what Paul said above in Romans? Even though the number of the children of Israel is as the sand of the sea, in other words, a HUGE number, only a remnant means - a small amount left. This applies to the Christian world today. Although there are millions upon millions of professing Christians, only a few in comparison will actually be saved. Now that may shock you, I don't know, but it's the truth. Jesus confirmed in Matthew 7:14.... Only a Few will walk down the narrow path. There are so many proffesing Christians who are walking down the broad path to destruction. Because they believe they can have Jesus in one hand and the world in the other hand. But to be a part of the true remnant church we need to surrender ALL to Christ. 

There is a remnant people in these end times who satan is making war with. And what makes them stand out to satan as the true remnant church of God? Revelation 12:17.... So they are a Commandments keeping people  (including the seventh day Bible Sabbath) and they also have the testimony of Jesus. But what is the testimony of Jesus? Revelation 19:10.... So the true remnant church of God obey Him and keep His Commandments, and they have the spirit of prophecy. In other words, they have a special understanding of the Bible prophecy. 

And when you have a remnant piece of material, how does it compare to the ORIGINAL? It is exactly to the same right? So the end time remnant people will be living their faith in the exact same way as the New Testament church. They "look" the same. 

With these things in mind, let's look at the other signs that tell us who the true remnant church is. 

Edited by Pipiripi
Some missing words

11 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

Who is the remnant church talked about in the Bible? Throughout His Word, God has declared that He would keep a people who would obey Him and not wander from His truth. Take a look at the following verses: Isaiah 1:9, 10:20. Jeremiah 23:3, 31:7. Joel 2:32. Romans 9:27.

Only a Few will walk down the narrow path. There are so many proffesing Christians who are walking down the broad path to destruction. Because they believe they can have Jesus in one hand and the world in the other hand. But to be a part of the true remnant church we need to surrender ALL to Christ.     

Pipiripi,

For a conventional Christian to become free of such dogma and doctrine,  in my view,  5 false premises of the fundamental or conventional church system must be overcome. Listed by order of importance.

1. The Bible is the Word of God

2. Jesus is God

3. The Rapture

4. Sin is sin

5. Heaven or Hell

Since i am a site sponsor i would recommend this book which i authored and put the link for it here. I think it would be a great eye opener for you. It follows the writings of the Bible very closely to expose these false premises. Click here --------->   https://www.amazon.com/Throwing-Away-God-Joseph-Mattioli/dp/1553696832/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&link_code=hom&tag=14kcharfromindej

Joseph

3 hours ago, JosephM said:

Pipiripi,

For a conventional Christian to become free of such dogma and doctrine,  in my view,  5 false premises of the fundamental or conventional church system must be overcome. Listed by order of importance.

1. The Bible is the Word of God

2. Jesus is God

3. The Rapture

4. Sin is sin

5. Heaven or Hell

Since i am a site sponsor i would recommend this book which i authored and put the link for it here. I think it would be a great eye opener for you. It follows the writings of the Bible very closely to expose these false premises. Click here --------->   https://www.amazon.com/Throwing-Away-God-Joseph-Mattioli/dp/1553696832/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&link_code=hom&tag=14kcharfromindej

Joseph

Nothing needs to be overcome.  Everyone is entitled to their own faith.

Slandering someone’s beliefs as ‘false premises’ is wholly negative and an intellectually adoption of a supremacist attitude.  

You can preach what you do believe is true without intellectually bullying others.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Burl said:

Slandering someone’s beliefs as ‘false premises’ is wholly negative and an intellectually adoption of a supremacist attitude.  

You can preach what you do believe is true without intellectually bullying others.  

Burl,

No bullying here. Note it says in my view.  He has expressed his opinion and i have expressed mine. No offense is meant. Pipiripi is not a newbie to forums. He is well read in the Bible i can assure you of that.  I have done my research. He has bordered on attacking Thormas in a couple posts *  and i am not attacking him but rather suggesting that his post is filled with dogma and doctrine of the church system and, in my view, there are what i consider false premises that prevent one from breaking free of that dogma and doctrine . There is no requirement for him to do so or change his faith..

*     http://tcpc.ipbhost.com/topic/4544-im-done-with-church/?do=findComment&comment=52539

*    http://tcpc.ipbhost.com/topic/4544-im-done-with-church/?do=findComment&comment=52551

Edited by JosephM
added links

4 hours ago, Burl said:

I agree with Joseph.  His post is not bullying and the world has become a pedantic and way too sensitive place if disagreeing with somebody's beliefs and explaining why, is considered bullying, intellectual or otherwise.

4 hours ago, JosephM said:

Burl,

No bullying here. Note it says in my view.  He has expressed his opinion and i have expressed mine. No offense is meant. Pipiripi is not a newbie to forums. He is well read in the Bible i can assure you of that.  I have done my research. He has bordered on attacking Thormas in a couple posts *  and i am not attacking him but rather suggesting that his post is filled with dogma and doctrine of the church system and, in my view, there are what i consider false premises that prevent one from breaking free of that dogma and doctrine . There is no requirement for him to do so or change his faith..

*     http://tcpc.ipbhost.com/topic/4544-im-done-with-church/?do=findComment&comment=52539

*    http://tcpc.ipbhost.com/topic/4544-im-done-with-church/?do=findComment&comment=52551

Apologies.  Was intended as a general comment and not personal.

9 hours ago, JosephM said:

Burl,

Do you see, all that I have wrote is in the Bible. Because my teaching is completely Biblical, and nobody can say that I'm wrong, because they can read it in the Bible. Because he paid, means he have authorities above the Bible and any others believing. He has sent me his believing and call mine false. Why don't he go in mine? end-times-prophecy.org 

This is my belief. BIBLICAL. 

One thing more, he is done with church and he wants everybody be done with church or he will banner you. This forum is against God. 

Edited by Pipiripi
One more thing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

46 minutes ago, Pipiripi said:

This forum is against God. 

This obviously begs the question how somebody who believes the forum is against God can agree to the terms and conditions of joining this forum. 

Pipiripi, please review the forum guidelines - see link called Guidelines at top of forum page.  You would of had to read these to become a member here.  If you feel you cannot meet these expectations, please cease from participating here.  Even with your English being only slightly less than fully fluent, I think you would understand that telling participants in this forum that they are participating in an activity that is against God, is easily considered rude and insulting.

I would suggest reading the 8 points again too so that you might have a better understanding of how this forum tends to understand Progressive Christianity.  You do seem to have a misunderstanding - at least as far as this forum broadly recognizes PC.

Paul

(As Admin)