Greetings

It looks like this is a very good place to start, and where else to start than at the beginning, well that is a pretty vague concept, which beginning do we begin at? Time and Space are continuums that have always existed so there is no beginning there.

How about where our solar system is concerned?

Progressive Christianity must acknowledge that our beliefs are evolving so we must move in a direction that brings us closer to the Spirit of the One True GOD that is pure and holy.

When did I begin to notice that what was being taught was not what we should be teaching? Ahhh! The beginning.

The revolution and the drafting of the document the Constitution of the United States and the inalienable rights of individuals and sovereign people that live in our world. Personally we know that the document is created for the citizens of the United States, but we know that these inalienable rights do live in the hearts and minds of each person that ever existed on this planet.

So when a person is accused of a crime that is the words of another person and that proof is not heard and the criminal is the witness to an accident, then we know that the nation that has drafted the most important concept and belief structure to ever be practiced as a form of government have violated thier own laws and are hypocrits of their own beliefs. Not just the government but also the Churches that fail to act on behalf of those individauals that bring forth credible evidence of such atrocities.

I hope that participation in this forum brings knowledge and enlightenment that we are all created equal and that our laws are very important to keeping our world safe and allowing the peace of Heaven to be known on Earth as is the will of GOD.

Peace and Blessings to everyone,

Sincerely,

Gary

Welcome and thanks for the information that The Great White Buffalo is named Gary. I thought it was Buffalo, New York in winter. May we grow together. Soma

Indeed the Great White Buffalo could be that city one state up, or it could be a wild Albino roaming on the plains in the mid-west. The only problem with the latter is getting connected and having a keyboard customfitted that wouldn't always get smashed.

I have four fingers and thumbs, and there are days I'm not sure which is which... LOL It's a good thing we have a backspace key... LOL

Then the nuances of the language, spell check and grammatical errors are also issues to be overcome.

Now apply all of that to a book for over 2000 years and it is quite possible that the one source of truth fails to hold it's true meaning. Add a few clever scribes, and matters quickly get muddied up... How do we wash it all clean?

Immersed in the pure and holy, even the Bible/Koran could shine.

Great White, We scrub our individual minds, and with the help of each other our purity purifies society. I like what you wrote about injustices, I am happy they have not left stains on your being. Your love refuses to be shackled.

Hi Gary,

Well I was curious about your login!!!

Funny thing about your tale with the keyboard. I used to use text to speech. This was back in the old

days when it was about 70% accurate (it's up to about 95%-98% now). And you used to have to speak

every.. word.. like.. this.. and.. spell words like this delta.. echo.. sierra (that's des).

Anyway if 70% sounds good, well that's 3 words out of 10 wrong. Anyway I couldn't type so it

was tolerable. It made very funny mistakes. I used to keep a file of them but lost them when the

computer died. Sometimes they were strangely true, like Freudian slips. I got very good at

saying "delete that". :-) It was frustrating for me though, as I have allergies and my voice file

got very poor and I ended up making a separate file for when my allergies were particularly bad-

I ended up more like 50-60% accurate. Yesh.

I found a program called Cowriter. Its a word prediction program so you type a few letters and

it finishes the word for you, and it is intelligent in that it remembers the kind of stuff you tend

to write. Then I found an online forum that I really got involved in, and I finally learned how

to type. I guess motivation can work wonders. :-) (BTW, typing programs didn't help. And Mavis

Beacon Typing Tutor got pitched across the room many times. ;-)) I do think that the program Type to Learn is good, and may have helped me. There is less emphasis on timing

and more on typing real words than many programs.

So good luck on your fingers.

--des

Indeed the Great White Buffalo could be that city one state up, or it could be a wild Albino roaming on the plains in the mid-west. The only problem with the latter is getting connected and having a keyboard customfitted that wouldn't always get smashed.

I have four fingers and thumbs, and there are days I'm not sure which is which... LOL It's a good thing we have a backspace key... LOL

Then the nuances of the language, spell check and grammatical errors are also issues to be overcome.

Now apply all of that to a book for over 2000 years and it is quite possible that the one source of truth fails to hold it's true meaning. Add a few clever scribes, and matters quickly get muddied up... How do we wash it all clean?

Immersed in the pure and holy, even the Bible/Koran could shine.

Archived