Your Favorite Deadly Sin

Cynthia

Ok, I'm about to go out of town, but I can't resist this!

What is your favorite of the 7 deadly sins? Here's Fred's list for starters.

Superbia: Pride

Invidia: Envy/Jealousy

Ira: Anger/Wrath

Avaritia: Avarice/Greed

Acadia: Sloth/Laziness

Gula: Gluttony

Luxuria: Lust

Mine are gluttony and sloth in that order. Gluttony must come first or I wouldn't have the initiative to get up and find food before slugging out.

How about you all???????? Are these better or worse than the currently popular sins to despise?????????????????????

Are these better or worse than the currently popular sins to despise?????????????????????

Which "currently popular sins" would those be?

I know it's too easy, but pride is just so easy to wind myself up in. One of the pages I came across today made the really asute observation that, if someone else's pride really bothers you, you have a lot of pride. Dammit!

Sheesh, I'm quite rather skilled at them all... Maybe not so much envy and greed, I guess.

As far as I'm concerned lust, sloth, and gluttony are inseparable. I could probably easily qualify to be an extra in any remake of Caligula.

And, though I'm on the downslope in the indulgence of all three, I savor each moment I allow myself to. My favorite saying these days is that I've got to save my energies for those important and special moments, especially so here in sin city.

flow.... :P

Edited by flowperson