Online Shared Virtual Short Term Biblical Study Moments

vitarimor

An Open Question,

My personal situation requires of me an outreach to try to develop some finite group study sessions of different themes, that would be conducted virtually through Zoom or Google Meet or some such (flexible.)  I have first one specifically which would be a shared reading and review discussion based on reading a book with the theme of teaching discipleship...ie, teaching or mentoring AS discipleship, but also helping others enter and grow in discipleship.  It would be a 'small' group...a 'few' people, tbd.  My schedule would dictate it would have to be in the evenings (Pacific time, night tbd/flexible) for an hour a night for 8 weeks.  The format would be to read a chapter a week and discuss that chapter 1/week.  I don't know what response I'm going to get here, but if I'd like to see if I find any interest...noting I want to keep the size small, but not zero, lolz.  Anyway, asking to see what I get for a response...

VR

5 minutes ago, vitarimor said:

My personal situation requires of me an outreach to try to develop some finite group study sessions of different themes, that would be conducted virtually through Zoom or Google Meet or some such (flexible.)  I have first one specifically which would be a shared reading and review discussion based on reading a book with the theme of teaching discipleship...ie, teaching or mentoring AS discipleship, but also helping others enter and grow in discipleship.  It would be a 'small' group...a 'few' people, tbd.  My schedule would dictate it would have to be in the evenings (Pacific time, night tbd/flexible) for an hour a night for 8 weeks.  The format would be to read a chapter a week and discuss that chapter 1/week.  I don't know what response I'm going to get here, but if I'd like to see if I find any interest...noting I want to keep the size small, but not zero, lolz.  Anyway, asking to see what I get for a response...

This looks like it would be too much of a fixed schedule for myself, but good luck with the group. One of the reasons I post in this forum is because one can do it when one has the time and opportunity.

What book will you be working from, if I can ask?

29 minutes ago, vitarimor said:

Hi. I got your answer to my question through the message function in this forum. Maybe I'll look up the book online or something.

I'll let you know if I find anyone who might be interested in the group.

Hi viatimor,

I would not be interested in contributing through Zoom or Google meet. I think this site would be sufficient for your discussion and anything external would take away from this forum function. You could make arrangements to meet in a thread on this site for your discussions with those so inclined.

Joseph