Think Im Signed Up?

Hi everyone - I have registered and Im able to post to forums, so I think Im properly registered. However, when I try to log on from certain computers, Im told my email address or user name is wrong - Ive double checked, Im sure they are not wrong, so I dont know why I cant log on. Also, I did use an "aol" address to sign up, but think maybe I shouldnt have? Sorry, technology is the bane of my existence, just want to make sure Im properly registered! Thanks for any help -

Zaidagal

Hi everyone - I have registered and Im able to post to forums, so I think Im properly registered. However, when I try to log on from certain computers, Im told my email address or user name is wrong - Ive double checked, Im sure they are not wrong, so I dont know why I cant log on. Also, I did use an "aol" address to sign up, but think maybe I shouldnt have? Sorry, technology is the bane of my existence, just want to make sure Im properly registered! Thanks for any help -

Zaidagal

You are properly registered with no restrictions. Your AOL address is fine on this end. It is AOL that occasionally usually in the US doesn't accept our script for address verification when registering and blocks our emails as spam. Yours was fine and should not be the problem. Your IP address does indicate UNITED kINGDOM and all your posts have been from the same IP address. I suspect it has more to do with your IP address on other computers though i haven't ever experienced that problem here yet. If the problem persists PM me and i will get more knowledgeable assistance. We do have a list of IP addresses that are prevented from posting that were once used for spam. Perhaps the other computers IP is on that list? If you can provide it to me I can remove it.

Joseph

Archived