Hello

Anglocatholic

Hi, I am new here. I have read some of the other introductions, and feel myself fortunate to live in a country where progressive Christian views are not the exception, but the norm. It is the fundies who are the exception here, and long may that remain the case. Lovely as they can be, they are also barking mad at times.

I am in the UK. Actually, I can be more specific than that. I am within an hour of London, and tomorrow I am going with my daughter (16) to Trafalgar Square to see the Christmas tree lights lit. Every year Norway gives us the gift of a tree. Superb people, the Norwegians.

So, that is me. And my name is who I am - an AngloCatholic; Anglican and catholic in the broadest sense of the word. All are welcome at the feast of the Lamb.

hi Ang - if I might be so informal - pleased to see you here. I'm half an hour from London (if your lucky and there are no leaves on the line)

Will look forward to your contributions.

Derek

:)

Well, from here, it should be 45 minutes, but I was allowing 15 minutes to escape from the labyrinth that is the new St Pancras. What is that all about? :D

Nice to meet you.

A

• 3 weeks later...

Archived