Correcting misconceptions

20 minutes ago, romansh said:

err do you mind I too just thanked Paul ;) 

Oh yes, ha ha!   😀   And of course, I actually thanked him just before I said it. A double whammy! 

I don't know why all these apostate kafirs keep coming up in my youtube feed ... it must be a miracle. But this one is a doozy. @toty which of the three reason do you find the strongest and how do you refute them?

3 hours ago, toty said:

As for Muhammad Hijab, it is better to ask him directly instead of cutting and pasting

@toty ... If I were to ask what Hijab what toty thinks about the issues will he know? @toty gives a pretty good imitation of not thinking, I think.

As to the second video. Did you watch it?

So what do you think ... the term wa-ja-dah apparently is used forty times in the Qur'an? It is translated thirty-nine as found or found out  And just once as appeared to. Please can you ask Hijab what toty thinks about this?

Edited by romansh

Posted (edited)

romansh

You wanted my answer.

Let people decide based on my answer even if you don't like it.

So why are you afraid of that?

Translation gives only a close meaning to the Quran

The original Quran is in Arabic, which includes vocabulary and meanings that you and them do not know anything about the rules and provisions of the Quran

Do not talk nonsense

As for Muhammad Hijab, it is better to ask him directly instead of cutting and pasting

and misleading the viewer with incorrect things. Integrity and honor are a must.

(edited to remove more spam videos)

Some polemicists among Christians, having seen the extent of conversions from Christianity to Islam, took up the idea of propagating false conversions in the opposite direction. It is not a question here of denying this reality, but simply of exposing the false conversion stories circulating on the internet.

(edited to remove more spam videos)

Edited by PaulS
Edited to remove spam videos