What is happening these days?

Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia in order to perform rituals based on those conducted by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) during his last visit to the city. As the fifth pillar of Islam, Muslims who are in good physical and financial standing have a religious duty to perform Hajj at least once in their lifetime.

Hajj occurs in the 12th month of the Islamic lunar calendar, called Dhul Hijjah,

What time of year does Hajj take place?

“There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days” (Bukhari)

The month of Dhul Hijjah is one of the holiest periods of the Islamic year. During this month, Muslims perform Qurbani and Hajj and witness the day of Arafah and Eid ul Adha.

In Dhul Hijjah, between the eighth and 13th days of the month, the annual Hajj pilgrimage is performed. It perfectly falls into the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah, which are better than all the other days of the year.

While performing the rituals of Hajj, Muslims retrace the footsteps of Prophet Ibrahim (AS), Hajar (RA) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), commemorating their sacrifices and seeking ways to deepen their devotion to Allah SWT.

Who is excluded from Hajj?

Hajj in Islam is an obligation that comes with pre-conditions and prerequisites. Therefore, it is important for Muslims to know all its aspects, in order to ensure that it will be accepted by Allah SWT once performed.

Hajj is obligatory for Muslims upon the following conditions:

A Muslim should be over puberty and physically able to make the journey.

A Muslim should be able to afford the journey financially.

A Muslim woman should be accompanied by a Mahram man (her husband or a male relative, whom she cannot marry, like her brother).

According to these conditions, some people are exempt from Hajj. This includes Muslims who are too old or weak and unable endure the physical hardships of the journey. However, another Muslim, who has already fulfilled their own obligation of Hajj, can perform Hajj on their behalf.

If you are sick or physically incapacitated with risk of your sickness worsening by travelling then you are temporarily exempt from performing Hajj. It once again becomes obligatory when your agility is restored.

Those who don’t have sufficient money to afford the journey are also exempt from Hajj. This includes those who are in debt. A Muslim must be able to provide for the following expenses needed for Hajj in order to embark on the pilgrimage

An American young man greets and cries while going for Hajj

An American converts to Islam and blames Muslims: “Why didn’t anyone tell us about this?” A very touching clip "Muslim revert"

. The prestige of Muslims in the West

A wonderful video about Hajj with subtitles

Can one pretend to be Muslim and complete this rite?  There  doesn't seem to be any actual vetting to ensure one is a 'true' Muslim, so could Muslims who are violent extremists and not 'real' Muslims, actually attend also? Does that bother 'real' Muslims - i.e. that fake Muslims walk amongst them?

I suppose further to that, do you think 'real' Islam is doing enough to condemn Muslim fanaticism and extremism, particularly the kind involving violence?

On 6/10/2024 at 5:33 AM, toty said:

Each country has its own laws in fighting terrorism

Indeed they do.  But terrorism aside, can non-legitimate Muslims participate in the above pilgrimage? Let's say you were a Muslim who believed it was okay to stab or kill non-Muslims for them being perceived as offending Allah or the Prophet, even if those believers weren't prepared to carry out the act themselves.  Would those sorts of Muslims be allowed to participate in Dhul Hijjah?  Or are steps taken to prohibit these types of Muslims?

Like are there signs up or something that say only 'real' Muslims may participate? How does 'true' Islam prevent mushrikeen (your word), or people you say are not actually Muslims but only claim to be following Islam, from participating in this holy event and pretending they are real Muslims?

On 6/8/2024 at 3:57 PM, PaulS said:

Can one pretend to be Muslim and complete this rite?  There  doesn't seem to be any actual vetting to ensure one is a 'true' Muslim

Notice how @toty did not answer your question.

Posted (edited)

The problem is that your questions are as illogical as you are, according to your sick imagination, to distort the image of Islam

Any country has security measures to know the identity of every person, and in the end, all of them are security measures in the country.

These criminal acts have not occurred before, thank God

An American history major changes his convictions after reading the Qur’an Mohamed Ali

This is what they teach them in the church against Islam

https://www.facebook.com/100059866625821/videos/2235155033350247

Edited by toty

58 minutes ago, toty said:

The problem is that your questions are as illogical as you are, according to your sick imagination, to distort the image of Islam. Any country has security measures to know the identity of every person, and in the end, all of them are security measures in the country. These criminal acts have not occurred before, thank God.

Take a breath and re-read the question @toty.  The question isn't asking if there might be 'fake' Muslims who will commit acts of terror at Dhul Hijjah.

The question is about people who call themselves Muslims, but who you would regard as 'not real' Muslims, and if they can attend and practice Dhul Hijjah.

Is there any sort of control process or can anybody who calls themselves a Muslim, whether a true follower of Islam or one of these other followers who you say are not real Muslims, participate in Dhul Hijjah?

Is there any control process to filter 'real' Muslims (followers who align with your views of what constitutes Islam) from those who follow a different understanding of Islam (e.g. Muslims who perhaps believe stabbing or killing infidels is okay)?

Put simply, if I was a Muslim who believed that stabbing a Christian preacher was okay if I thought that that Christian had mocked Allah or the Prophet, would I be welcomed at Dhul Hijjah?  If I was a Muslim who believed killing people who draw mocking cartoons of Allah or the Prophet, would I be allowed to attend Dhul Hijjah? OR is there some sort of vetting process that identifies and excludes those who are not 'true' Muslims?

Such sick fantasies only exist in your mind

Be careful, readers, this person is a paid mercenary in the church

He has a fabricated agenda to distort the image of Islam and incite hatred

He has no choice but to waste time  against Islam

But many of you work in Islamic countries, and many Muslims work in Western countries, and people live in peace and harmony

As I told  before, a Muslim cannot  kill simply for drawing an offensive picture or a word against Islam from a cleric

The infidels tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad more than once and  he pardoned the people

Therefore, people embrace Islam after studying it in specialized Islamic centers
Don't care about this crazy liar

4 hours ago, toty said:

Such sick fantasies only exist in your mind

Be careful, readers, this person is a paid mercenary in the church

He has a fabricated agenda to distort the image of Islam and incite hatred

He has no choice but to waste time  against Islam

But many of you work in Islamic countries, and many Muslims work in Western countries, and people live in peace and harmony

As I told  before, a Muslim cannot  kill simply for drawing an offensive picture or a word against Islam from a cleric

The infidels tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad more than once and  he pardoned the people

Therefore, people embrace Islam after studying it in specialized Islamic centers
Don't care about this crazy liar

Wow, it seems I’ve really hit a nerve for you @toty! It was but a simple question, which you refuse to answer.  As I find it hard to believe that you think that every single individual that attends Dhul Hiijah must without fail be the perfect Muslim you understand true followers of Islam to be, I can only wonder why you can’t recognise that some Muslims don’t view Islam the same way you do.

It is beyond dispute that some Muslims believe in death to infidels. To deny this would seem to make you the liar, especially when the whole world can see that there are such Muslims in existence.

Now of course I am not saying ALL Muslims are that way, that would be as extreme as somebody saying NO Muslims behave that way. That is really just crazy talk.

Posted (edited)

And alot of Monks lie about profet mohammad so people dont follow the truth and there is more that place talk about profet mohammad in the bible new and old Testament like Mount sela in the bible which is litterly in madinah monawrah

and Its the profet mohammad madinah the place he went to after left bekkah or makkah when the kafir tried to kill him i would say to christian Monks is that another Coincidence!!

another prof in Isaiah 29:12

Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," they will answer, "I don't know how to read."

Its what happen to profet mohammad first time Gabriel peace be upon both of them came to him he tell him

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Read: In the Name of your Lord, who created surat Al alaq

And profet mohammad pbuh said or in the meaning of what he said i cant read and you can read the story about how gabrail came to profet mohammad pbuh for the first time

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Prophesied in the Bible in the Book of Deuteronomy - Dr Zakir Naik

ملكة جمال التشيك تدخل الاسلام
Miss Czech converts to Islam

Zilla Fatu, the son of WWE wrestler Umaga has converted to Islam

British Counter-terrorism Officer Accepts Islam after Researching the Quran

Edited by toty

17 hours ago, toty said:

@Toty said pretty much, nothing!

Again @Toty, I will keep asking until you answer my question instead of just posting more and more spam:

Do only 'real' Muslims attend Dhul Hijjah or do 'pretend' Muslims also attend?

Eid Al-Adha

In the religion of Islam, 'Id Al-Adha or Eid al-Adha (Arabic عيد الأضحى, "Festival of the Sacrifice") is a major festival that takes place at the end of the Hajj. It is also known as 'Id al-Qurban or al-'Id al-Kabir (Major Festival). Eid al-Adha marks the completion of the hajj (pilgrimage) rites at Mina, Saudi Arabia, but is also observed by Muslims throughout the world to commemorate the faith of Ibrahim (Abraham).

Eid Al-Adha begins on the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja, the last month of the Islamic calendar, and lasts for fours days. It begins the day after Muslims on the Hajj descend from Mount Arafat.

Meaning of the Festival

The festival commemorates Allah's gift of a ram in place of Isma'il (Ishmael), whom God had commanded Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice.

The devil tried to persuade Ibrahim to disobey Allah and not to sacrifice his beloved son, but Ibrahim stayed absolutely obedient to Allah and drove the devil away. Eid al-Adha is a celebration of this supreme example of submission to God, which is the cornerstone of the Islamic faith (islam means "submission").
Eid al-Adha Observances

On Eid al-Adha, families that can afford it sacrifice an animal such as a sheep, goat, camel, or cow, and then divide the meat among themselves, the poor, friends and neighbors.

The sacrifice is called Qurban. During the sacrifice, the following prayer is recited:

In the name of Allah And Allah is the greatest O Allah, indeed this is from you and for you O Allah accept it from me. Eid al-Adha is a public holiday in Muslim countries. Like 'Id al-Fitr, 'Id Al-Adha begins with communal prayer at daybreak on its first day, which takes place at the local mosque. Worshippers wear their finest clothes for the occasion. It is also a time for visiting friends and family and for exchanging gifts.

Mass Islamic congregation on Eid al-Adha at Jama Masjid, ...
‪‬‬

رجل يفاجئ هاشم أثناء حديثه وينطق بالشهادة

اخطر رجل مافيا في أوروبا المطلوب للإنتربول يعلن إسلامه -The Dangerous Man finally became a Muslim

On 6/15/2024 at 3:49 PM, toty said:

Eid Al-Adha begins on the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja, the last month of the Islamic calendar, and lasts for fours days. ‪‬‬

Just curious, do 'fake' Muslims also attend these festivities?  That is to ask, do Muslims who don't hold correct belief in the Quran (according to you), such as Muslims who believe that violence and death to infidels is an appropriate way to behave in our current world, are these Muslims allowed to participate also in these festivities?  If I was a Muslim who believed execution was a worthy punishment for somebody who draw a mocking cartoon of the Prophet or Allah - would I still be allowed to celebrate Eid Al-Adha?

41 minutes ago, toty said:

4500 Religions – I Chose Islam

Luckily, in Christian countries you can have that luxury.  Sadly, in many Muslim countries you will be punished if you should speak favourably about another religion, or dare to speak against Islam. How do you think you'd fare telling the Taliban that Islam is silly and that you choose Christianity?  

So not really any choice.

image.png

But as an aside @toty / @akay - why do you think human beings didn't need Allah or the Quran before roughly 600 years after Jesus?

Posted (edited)

I do not care about pictures, videos, and false and fabricated news about Islam and Muslims on the Internet

I said more than once that people's customs and traditions have nothing to do with Islam

Certainly there are good and bad people in every religion and every society Only mentally retarded and Islamophobic people focus on Islam

You are just brainwashed by fake media about MuslimsAnd because there are some misguided groups that attribute themselves to Islam, such as ISIS, and they kill Muslims and non-Muslims They are financed and supplied by the West with weapons

The Prophet Muhammad or quran did not say kill the innocent and blow yourself up

you  don't have the slightest clue what is going on in Afghanistan. All we have is zionist media,

I didn't live with them and I don't care what the fake media thinks

So that I don't judge people ignorantly

The best way to understand Islam is to refer to its divine source. The source of Islam is the Holy Quran; and the model of morality described in the Holy Quran is completely different from what is conveyed in the West. The Holy Quran is based on the concepts of good character, love, compassion, mercy, humility, dedication, tolerance and peace. A Muslim who lives by these moral precepts is refined, thoughtful, tolerant, trustworthy and obliging.

Islam offers love, respect, peace and a zest for life to those around him. And if we stick to the root of the word Islam, which is "salam" and which means "peace" we will quickly understand that Islam sets its foundations on peace; be it social and spiritual. The facts of history - which are solid and absolute - as well as the testimonies of non-Muslim scholars from east and west confirm this

Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 1 of 2)

Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 2 of 2)

2-

Monotheism

From Adam to the last prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

All the prophets sent by God (the Father) worship only Him

Monotheism also remained from the time of the Prophet Abraham to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them
But people turned away from monotheism and worshiped idols until Islam came

The truth is that the natural religion of humanity is to worship God alone. Later, people came to corrupt this religion, by introducing the worship of other beings. People seem to have a tendency to want to focus their devotion on something tangible, something imaginable, even though they instinctively know that the Creator of the universe is far beyond their imagination. Throughout human history, God has sent prophets and messengers to call people back to the worship of the One True God, and many times, people have returned to the worship of created beings.

The period traditionally spans four centuries between Judaism and Christianity

, Christ said

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

Christ  did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Edited by toty

2 hours ago, toty said:

I do not care about pictures, videos, and false and fabricated news about Islam and Muslims on the Internet.

Putting your head in the sand and pretending that this doesn't happen, serves you no useful purpose and diminishes any credibility you hope to have in trying to convince non-believers that Islam has something to offer.  A much more credible approach would be to acknowledge that much of Islam is 'misrepresented' (as you believe) by those purporting to be Muslim but whom have the wrong end of the stick.

2 hours ago, toty said:

Certainly there are good and bad people in every religion and every society Only mentally retarded and Islamophobic people focus on Islam.

Yes, and bad people in Islam ARE represented in the media and on the internet.  That is a fact and you do yourself an injustice denying it and calling other people names.

2 hours ago, toty said:

...because there are some misguided groups that attribute themselves to Islam, such as ISIS, and they kill Muslims and non-Muslims.

So it's not fake news now?

2 hours ago, toty said:

The Prophet Muhammad or quran did not say kill the innocent and blow yourself up

But you would agree that a large portion of Islam do have that take on the words of the Prophet?  I mean ISIS and it's millions of followers have this understanding of Islam.  So clearly there is a large portion of Islam that does believe these things.

2 hours ago, toty said:

The best way to understand Islam is to refer to its divine source. The source of Islam is the Holy Quran; and the model of morality described in the Holy Quran is completely different from what is conveyed in the West. The Holy Quran is based on the concepts of good character, love, compassion, mercy, humility, dedication, tolerance and peace. A Muslim who lives by these moral precepts is refined, thoughtful, tolerant, trustworthy and obliging.

This is EXACTLY what ISIS do and they consider themselves faithful Muslims!  So how do you think this actually helps?

Posted (edited)

ISIS are not Muslims

ISIS is the same as created and controlled by the Zionists. ISIS fighters are provided with abundant free “all weapons” to create evil monsters beyond imagination
They kill Muslims and non-Muslims
Many extremists are armed from the West

SO
    Islam has nothing to do with these false accusations

Muslims follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him and his mercy

But Christians follow the destruction and colonization of the countries of the world

According to the teachings of the Holy Book

Of course, we should not forget the jobs of the church mercenaries with a salary through which hatred is spread in the souls of people with falsehood and lies to distort the image of Islam

This is very clear, dear readers

someone told me
I really have no preconceived ideas against Islam. I read the Qur'an carefully . I have Muslim friends; and I still maintain that Muslims as a whole are more honest than us, the "Christian people  at all times,

ISIS is not Islam

WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT JESUS Will Leave All Christians in Shock

American Medical Doctor CONVERTS to Islam and EXPOSES Satan & The Matrix

Edited by toty

The Quran is the final and complete revelation from Allah to humanity. It is the last and ultimate message,

(And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter)

the Quran Surah Ali 'Imran - 85

he will be among the duped because he will miss Paradise and all that is in it and dwell in hell with all that is in it.

Undoubtedly when Jesus (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) comes down, he will follow the teachings of Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and will rule in accordance with them. So he is not to be regarded as a prophet after the Messenger of Allah; rather he will be one of his ummah and will rule in accordance with his teachings (sharee‘ah).

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Abridged Explanation of the Quran

Say, O Messenger, to the Christians who received the Gospel: Do not overstep the limits in your religion and do not say anything but the truth about Allah in relation to Jesus.

The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is only Allah’s messenger sent with the truth.

He created him by His word which He sent with Gabriel to Mary, which was the word ‘Be’, and he became.

It was a breath from Allah which Gabriel blew with Allah’s instruction.

So have faith in Allah and all His messengers without making a distinction between them.

Do not say, ‘The gods are three’.

Avoid saying this false statement and it will be better for you in this world and the Afterlife.

Allah is the only One God free of any partner or child.

He is Self-sufficient.

The dominion of the heavens, the earth and whatever is in between the two is His.

He is sufficient as a guardian to carry out the affairs of His creation.

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

المسلمون الجدد و قصة إعتناق فتاة سويدية للإسلام في قصة مؤثرة جداً

حدثني عن الإسلام! بريطاني مسيحى ومنصور

LISTEN TO THIS Hollywood Actor Recite the Quran after HE TRIED SO HARD TO DISPROVE ISLAM

On 6/20/2024 at 12:19 AM, toty said:

ISIS is not Islam

Since the time of Muhammad, Islam has considered warfare to be a legitimate expression of religious faith, and has accepted its use for the defense of Islam.[23] 

Apparently, Muhammad was one of those fake Muslims.

• Upvote 1

The history and practices of Islam’s first four religious/political leaders and the Koran, the religion’s most authoritative religious document, were used to examine the role of violence within Islam. As a result of this examination, the study found that the practice of violence as a religious element of Islam can be traced back to Islam’s first leader, the prophet Muhammad. Additionally, the study found scriptural support contained in the Koran for the practice and religious significance of violence.

link

• Upvote 1