Love and compassion

The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”
The greatest man to ever walk the earth TheDeenShow #461

How Sigmund Freud Led me to Islam | Revert Story of Abdul Malik |

Morals of the Prophet PBUH

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.

ضابط بريطاني يعتنق الاسلام ويبكي

رجل غير مسلم يعتنق الإسلام بعد حواره مع الداعية محمد حجاب

Posted (edited)

Tired of Lying to Christians...12 Pastors Convert to Islam!

Famous Pastors Who Recently Left Christianity for Islam!

Dutch Actor Donny Roelvink's Bold Shahada Rocks Social Media!

Edited by toty

On 4/28/2024 at 1:50 PM, toty said:

Tired of Lying to Christians...12 Pastors Convert to Islam!

Famous Pastors Who Recently Left Christianity for Islam!

Each to their own. You love spam, I love rambling and waffling. Welcome to the Forum, but try putting your brain in gear rather than just cutting and pasting. 

😀

Jesus was not eternal from eternity

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the plan of God. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Here is another example where a Prophet existed in God’s foreknowledge. even before he was born, yet he was not at all Divine,

Jeremiah 1:5 –“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”
Yet, no Muslim claims that the Prophet was god .

Attaching ‘Divinity’ to such statements shall be absurd and meaningless.

Because the Gospels are distorted, and Jesus did not say everything that John mentioned

The text does not specify the period that Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have lived before Abraham, and there is no evidence that it is eternal. Therefore, there is never a faithful way to make this passage in John 8:58 proves the divinity of Christ

There is no word for "am" in Hebrew or Arabic. And pronouns are not proper nouns.

Basic grammer.

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

شابان أمريكيان انبهرا بشرح الشيخ عثمان بن فاروق

فضائح الكنيسة الكاثوليكية من ق*ل واغت*اب الأطفال + شاب يُسلم

11 hours ago, toty said:

Jesus was not eternal from eternity

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the plan of God. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Here is another example where a Prophet existed in God’s foreknowledge. even before he was born, yet he was not at all Divine,

Jeremiah 1:5 –“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”
Yet, no Muslim claims that the Prophet was god .

Attaching ‘Divinity’ to such statements shall be absurd and meaningless.

Because the Gospels are distorted, and Jesus did not say everything that John mentioned

The text does not specify the period that Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have lived before Abraham, and there is no evidence that it is eternal. Therefore, there is never a faithful way to make this passage in John 8:58 proves the divinity of Christ

There is no word for "am" in Hebrew or Arabic. And pronouns are not proper nouns.

Basic grammer.

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

شابان أمريكيان انبهرا بشرح الشيخ عثمان بن فاروق

فضائح الكنيسة الكاثوليكية من ق*ل واغت*اب الأطفال + شاب يُسلم

Hi toty,

You have chosen the wrong Forum for those sort of arguments. Try some more Fundamentalist Forum where disputes and nit-picking over words are grist to the mill. The disputes are interminable.

Such disputes over the dot and tittle of the meaning of Biblical words are, at least for me, a sure sign of a person being unable to grasp the simple acceptance of Grace as being the causal basis of salvation. Acceptance. Mercy. 

So please, as far as I am concerned, you can take your arguments elsewhere, where others may welcome such pointless piffle. 

All the best

The Prophet Jesus was only a human being, never a god, and never claimed divinity

Christ and Muhammad, the prophets of God, will not bear the sins of people
Only God the Father will judge our deeds on the Day of Resurrection
Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)

Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.
Did Jesus know that he came to die for our sins?

God only punishes the guilty in Islam and does not harm the innocent
Muslims do not believe in blood sacrifice and they do not believe that a holy man like Jesus should die such a cruel and humiliating death. He bears the sins of mankind while he is innocent

It is better for God to forgive without bloodshed, because He is able to do so, as in Islam, God forgives without killing an innocent person and shedding blood.
God only punishes those who commit a sin, and does not punish the oppressed

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

Christian concept that jesus will die for their sins Vs Muslims Allah's forgiveness

لماذا أسلم هذا الشاب الأسكتلندي؟.. أدركت الآن لماذا يحاربون الإسلام!

Hello again toty, is there actually a human being there? Can you respond, inter-act, with others? Are you human flesh and blood?

Me, I'm in McDonald's now, fortified with caffeine, and ready to go again. 

I'm not totally against pouring over ancient books, looking for guidance and inspiration. Maybe once I looked for "truth" there, but "truth" is a nebulous thing, always on the move, and ultimately not found in letters. Jesus was once asked:- "What is truth" and gave no answer. In fact, he did, in as much as the truth is a human being, and a human being was standing there in the dock - sadly, where most human beings stand, fearing and waiting for the judgement of their peers, the theologians, and anyone else who wants to hurl the first stone. 

But, whatever, no, not totally against "searching the scriptures daily" for just maybe life can be found in them. I love Jewish history, and the various stories of the rabbis, who would often, in the ghettos and hiding from persecution, would dispute joyously with each other over the words of the Law, which they loved. Throwing verses at each other, rejoicing at what they found revealed to them, there, then, in ancient words. They did this in Warsaw, before the Nazi's came and destroyed their lives and culture, before being hauled off to be turned into soap or pillow stuffing by the Master Race, the  Ubermensch of Nietzsche. But I think back then, among themselves, rejoicing in the Law, the word became Word. In human hearts. 

But the Word is always on the move. Sorry, people like yourself, turn the words to stone, then use the stones to throw at others who understand them in some other way. 

Doesn't every Surah in the Quran begin with "Allah, the all merciful"? Can't you just leave it there and stop all the nonsense? Just understand those simple words? Why does anyone really want a commentary? But whatever, good luck with your own "deeds", hope your "reward" is to your satisfaction, that the decision goes in your favour. 

Well, I ramble. I waffle. Maybe a bit of William Blake, who spoke with angels. From "The Everlasting Gospel":-

The Vision of Christ that thou dost see

Is my Visions Greatest Enemy

Thine has a great hook nose like thine

Mine has a snub nose like to mine 

Thine is the Friend of All Mankind

Mine speaks in parables to the Blind

Thine loves the same world that mine hates

Thy Heaven doors are my Hell Gates

And:-

What was it that he brought to Light

That Plato & Cicero did not write 

The Heathen Deities wrote them all

These Moral Virtues great & small

What is the Accusation of Sin

But Moral Virtues deadly Gin

The Moral Virtues in their Pride 

Did over the World triumphant ride

In Wars & Sacrifice for Sin

And Souls to Hell ran trooping in

The Accuser Holy God of All

This Pharisaic Worldly Ball 

Amidst them in his Glory Beams

Upon the Rivers & the Streams

Then Jesus rose & said to me

Thy Sins are all forgiven thee

Well, there you go. Stick with that Pharisaic Worldly Ball, keep pouring over the words, seeking to prove yourself "right", win a few arguments, feel satisfied that you are in the camp of the "right-thinkers". 

Must go.

(Just might turn this waffle into a blog, and add some glorious images! Just what will pop up when I punch "Worldly Ball" into the search engine? The mind boggles......)

EDIT:- Had to go, quick, now edited my post. Been trying to contact an old mate but his phone keeps going to answerphone. He is the salt of the earth kind, but I just wish he was easier to contact! He seems to spend his entire life cycling around saving the earth, bless him. We are planning a walk together, to breath in the trees, exchange a few words. 

Edited by tariki
More waffle

Previous post (slightly amended) now available in glorious technicolor here:-

mydookiepops.blogspot.com

I never had much luck with the "worldly ball" so switched to "Old Nobodaddy", AKA Urizen (Your Reason.....get it?)

Here he is, a painting by Blake...

17146756074915171887179968963767_11zon_11zon_11zon.jpg.2d4cb2b69d3974d3eb3080925e65a7ef.jpg

The guy is so desperate to get it all down in words that he is using both hands at once....😀

Anyway, I knocked the blog into shape while in Starbucks. The omens were good, they spelt my name right. I knew I was on a roll. 

But Old Nobodaddy never made it to the final cut. 

Edited by tariki

Another story that the prophet narrated is a blood-curdling story for those who prevent animals from food; the prophet says” a woman entered the hell because she imprisoned a cat, she neither fed it nor did she set it free to eat.”

Burdening animals with that they could not bear also would move his heart, it should be noted that the prophet’s words concerning animals or whatever are not mere pieces of advice, the prophet’s words are rules and legislations that man should stand accountable for here in this life and the hereafter if he violates these rules.

It happened that he saw some people sitting on animals so he commented, “Keep them safe and sound when riding them and when leaving them, don’t use them as chairs for your side talks in the streets and markets. A ridden animal might be better than its rider and might remember and mention God more than its rider does.”

بريطانية تريد معانقة شمسي بعد نطق الشهادتين

Army and police officers / in Europe and America 🇺🇸 convert to Islam

Miss Czech converts to Islam

The Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) Physical Features and Character

The Prophet’s Face

The Prophet’s face was fair, attractive and round. Whenever he was pleased, his face shone bright like the full moon, but it would turn crimson when he was angry.

If sweat appeared on his face, the beads glistened like pearls, and the fragrance of his perspiration excelled the smell of musk.

The Prophet’s cheeks were soft, his forehead wide, and his eyebrows thin and arched. His eyes were wide, with black pupils, while the whites were mixed with crimson. He had long thick eyelashes.

The bridge of the Prophet’s nose was high and shiny. His mouth was wide, and there were spaces between each of his teeth. His teeth were bright, appearing like tiny hailstones when he smiled, and they sparkled as he talked.

The Prophet’s beard was black, thick and full, covering most of his chest. A few grey hairs showed on his ear lobes and chin.

Head, Neck and Hair

The Prophet (pbuh) had a large head on a long neck. His hair was slightly curly, and he wore it parted in the middle. Sometimes he kept his hair so long it touched both his shoulders, while at other times it fell just above his earlobes. He had a few grey hairs on his head and beard together.

Limbs

The Prophet (pbuh) was big boned with large elbows, shoulders, knees and wrists. His palms and feed were wide. His arms were heavy and hairy, and his heels and calves were light. He had broad hirsute shoulders, but his chest was broad and hairless, with only a line of hair running from his chest to his navel.

Build and Stature

The Prophet (pbuh) was of a medium build, being neither fat nor thin. He had a straight body. Although he was not particularly tall, he rose above most men in height.

Fragrance

Several of the Prophet’s Companions have mentioned a fragrance, sweeter than any perfume, emanating from the Prophet’s body. Anas says: “I never smelt any musk or any other such perfume that was as sweet as the fragrance of the Prophet.” Jabir says: “The Prophet’s fragrance lingered after he left, and we could tell which path he had taken by sniffing the air.” If the Prophet happened to shake hands with anyone, the fragrance would remain with that person for the whole day. When he spread his hand over a child’s head, others would discern his fragrance on the child. Umm Sulaym used to collect some of the Prophet’s sweat in a small bottle and would mix it with perfume.

The Prophet’s Gait

The Prophet (pbuh) was swift-footed and had a firm step. He would rise with a jerk and walk swiftly but smoothly, as if going down a slope. He would turn swiftly and gracefully.

The Prophet (pbuh) never seemed to tire when he walked, and nobody could keep pace with him. Abu Hurayrah says, “I have never seen anyone who walked as quickly as the Prophet . It looked as if the earth rolled itself up for him when he walked. We would tire ourselves out walking with him, while he would move on with ease.”

Character

The Prophet (pbuh) usually seemed cheerful, and he liked to smile. Even when the others were rude to him, he was never harsh and rude. He never raised his voice in the market place.

If faced with a choice between two options, the Prophet would always chose the easier one, provided that it did not lead to sin. Above anything else, he avoided sinning or anything leading to disobedience of Allah. He never sought revenge for any offense committed against himself, but when the honour of Allah was at stake, he would certainly punish the offender.

As we have seen over the course of the events in his life, the Prophet was generous, brave, strong and extraordinarily patient. Never vulgar or obscene, his dislike of something was apparent on his face. He never stared directly at anyone, nor did he ever glare at anyone in displeasure. He never rebuked his servant, nor was he ever heard saying something about anyone.

Even before his appointment as Allah’s Messenger, the Prophet (pbuh) was known as “Al-Ameen” (the Trustworthy). He always kept his promises, and remained humble even in victory. He respected the ties of kinship, attending the funerals of his relatives and Companions. He sat with the poor and needy, and accepted invitations extended to him from his slaves. At the height of his power as head of the Islamic state, he lived modestly. He never attempted to outdo others in serving rich food or wearing expensive clothing.

https://thethinkingmuslim.com/2021/02/19/the-prophet-muhammads-pbuh-physical-features-and-character/

British Counter-terrorism Officer Accepts Islam after Researching the Quran

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً