Hi, this is Samia! Greetings from Cambodia!

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. My name is Samia. I am a Cambodian national struggling with faith, personal demons, and religion my whole life. I identify as tans-feminine. I have only recently discovered this website and y'all seem like the kind of Christian movement I can get behind. I might stick around for a bit see how it goes. Thanks for reading! 

Hi Samia,

Welcome to the Forum.  Yes, it can seem to be a bit quiet in here at times, but our stats do show that hundreds of people are viewing posts on here throughout the month. I think many people may find information and support here, without actually declaring themselves or participating in the discussion threads.

In any event, I hope you find the current forums and the backlog of interesting subjects that have been discussed here previously, both interesting and useful on your journey.

Cheers

Paul

On 2/28/2024 at 1:35 PM, Samia Ung said:

Does anyone use this forum? Seems kinda inactive at the moment. Oh well still happy to have found some like minded folks! 

Yes, sorry about the lack of response. I've also found Forums that prove to be barely used! It can be very disappointing.

Maybe try a few others, like:-

www.spiritualforums.com

which are very lively and with many sections where I think you would find a few responses.

We all have "demons". Faith for me is in letting go, which strangely can lead to facing and overcoming all demons! 

But, whatever, all the best. Post more if you like.