Homosexuality & Christianity

BeachOfEden

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"animals don't consent to being ground into beef patties, either"

Sounds like an argument FOR vegetarianism, not for bestiality.

From the article I'd say both, though it was largely a political piece about a bestiality case in the news and referred to the columnist who wrote a similar piece opposing any lawThings have changed;

" Seattle Post Intelligencer's liberal columnist, Robert L. Jamieson Jr. In a July 23 column, Jamieson ridiculed Roach's proposal, writing that practices such as masturbation, oral sex, and gay sex were once considered wrong, too,"

I'd say Jamieson has a point as did Singer- even masturbation was considered terrible, kids were told they would go blind etc- creating generations of paranoids.

Things have changed over time, we now know you won't go blind, women do not determine the sex of the baby, women are not simply "incubators" for ###### which was once thought to contain miniature babies only needing an incubator (woman) and we know scientifically and proven that strange monsters and half-breeds resulting from bestiality are physically, utterly and positively impossible and it was the fear of creating "monsters" that was behind many of the laws, executions etc

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, if you can't say yes, you are saying no!

I disagree with that it's either black or it's white viewpoint, namely on account of the fact that while an animal can't physically speak words, they do speak with body language, language any pet owner and most not pet owers can easily recognize;

What does a dog do when you get out brush and start brushing, get out a food dish, leash, favorite toy or treats?

How does the behavior displayed differ from the behavior observed if the dog is being hurt, threatened, people are yelling at it, or the dog is in a situation that is fearful, threatening by a stranger, or potentially injurious? Are the ears up or down? teeth bared?

In both cases the body language/action/reaction is clear as a bell and the dog has clearly communicated to the observer that the dog is saying; yes continue- that pleases me, or stay away it frightens/upsets me and I'm either going to bite or run.