Stereotypes?

Beautiful_Dreamer

My personal (un)favorite is that you can't be a christian if you don't agree with Bush.   /off on screaming rant, blood pressure through the roof.

deep breath...

Then trying to explain why, perhaps, Bush et al would make Jesus spit and really don't represent christianity if you've ever, say, done something extreme like read the gospels.    :blink:  :D

I know what you mean. I live in the south and I see this all the time. It isn't unusual to see 'We support president Bush' on a church sign.

It's time we accepted the nation, and Christianity has become polarised. The neocons and FoxNews have done a good job so the right doesn't lose its core constuancy, so enough people believe the election "results" after they've been tampered with. www.blackboxvoting.org There will be 2 Americas and 2 Christianities until the neocons mess so many things up, they'll fall. :D Before the schism, there was ambiguity, soon the truth will be obvious to everyone.

Edited by TheMeekShall