Spiritual Transparency In 2006

jerryb

"We receive enlightenment only in proportion as we give ourselves more and more completly to God...we do not see first,then act: we act,then see...and that is why the man who waits to see clearly,before he will believe,never starts the journey". Philip Yancey..Reaching for the invisible God".

The topic description probably should read..People see through us I HOPE!"

C.S, Lewis writes."There comes a moment when people who have been 'dabbling' in religion, suddenly draw back. Supposing we REALLY found him?we never meant it to come to that. Worse still...supposing He found Us?

As I read that quote, I wondered how many times during 2005...I have just 'dabbled' in religion?

As I have enjoyed all of the posts on this board since I joined, I am brought face to face with the fact that I have been more interested in getting my point across, than in being a transperant spiritual being,through which God can be seen.

So...as I ask myself the question posed by this topic..."Do people see through me? May my answer be I SURE HOPE SO.

Blessings...and transparency,

Jerry