Introducing Myself

Warren

Greetings to all and future TCPC folks.

My name is Warren Lynn; I am an ordained minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) denomination. Currently, I am serving in the position of Director, of the Office of Search and Call for the CC (DoC). Primarily, I am responsible for the clergy relocation system and official ministers records within our church, but also provide leadership in the area of spiritual practice and wellness for Christian leaders. I am a Veriditas-certified labyrinth facilitator, and serve on the Veriditas Council.

A few other spiritual practices in my life include praying through my photography <http://www.flickr.com/photos/warrenlynn/collections/> and playing Native-American style flutes.

I am particularly interested in how similar and/or common practices of diversely spiritual individuals can transcend the divisive words of disparate groups, in order to create more inclusive and deeper community, and sustaining justice for all God's children, whether human or more-than-human.

I've create a Website to provide spiritual practice and wellness resources for clergy and other church leaders at: http://www.wellfedspirit.org

All are welcome to use anything they find helpful on this site.

Warren welcome. I went to your site and I feel you and your site are providing a great service to people. Thank you for setting people free to do the will of God.

Warren welcome. I went to your site and I feel you and your site are providing a great service to people. Thank you for setting people free to do the will of God.

Thank you. I've added several links to the "think unity" Website on my Well-Fed Spirit Website. Peace. Shalom. Salaam. Namasté.

-Warren

I like the retreat help,schedule and the time set aside for silence. I feel retreats are a great way for individuals to experience beyond the words and the experience of silence is very important for this experience. Thanks for the links I will link back.

I edited my resource page and put your link on it, but it is not showing up so I will have to call the provider tonight if it does not upload. Soma

Hello Warren, welcome to the forums! Your words and aspirations resonate with me. I have just begun an attempt explore the themes of interfaith and community, locally in my own town. It is my belief that our communities are suffering from a lack of communication. I think trying to 'deepen community', to borrow your words, whether locally or globally, is an important effort that many people would potentially benefit from.

Peace to you,

Mike

Hello Warren, I enjoyed your link. As a rather new Buddhist (3 years)with a Christian upbringing, I appreciated your emphasis on compassion.

If the churches I had attended in my youth made a similar emphasis, I do not hesitate to say that I would never have looked outside of Christianity.

Archived