Emerging Book Outline

mystictrek

If you get a little time I wouldn't mind a little feedback!

+ OUTLINE for I AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW NOW

# Introduction

## “Be Still and Know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10)

## God is really shaking things up now

## I’ve got a story to tell to the nations & so do you

## “Let Go and Let God”

## “One day at a time”

## Coffee Break!

## We live in a Global Village Now

## The Wisdom Traditions are intermingling and sometimes clashing

## Something new is emerging.

## The New Church for the New Age or The New Humanity for the New Paradigm

## The Importance of Pragmatism

# I Am Doing a New Thing Now

## I AM: God’s Holy Name is claimed by Moses and Jesus and Buddha

## I AM: God’s Holy Name is claimed by all humanity

## The Modern Ecumenical Movement

## Interfaith Dialogue is crucial

### The Presbyterian Recommendations for Interfaith dialogue

## Progressive Christianity

## New Thought

## Rock’n’Roll Music and Rock’n’Roll Culture are alive and well in the global village

## The New Age Movement must be included

## Personal Liturgy Formation

## Spirituality & Politics Do Mix

### Gandhi & MLK & Bishop Tutu

### Democracy Now! / LINK TV / SOJOURNERS / S&H / Howard Zinn /

# What Is the Perennial Philosophy?

## Profound mystical experiences are found in all wisdom traditions

## Huxley, Watts, Campbell and others

# The Characteristics of Heaven

## The Gifts of Our Creator: Abundance / Joy / Wisdom

## The Gifts of our Redeemer: Beauty / Love / Truth

## The Gifts of our Sustainer: Peace / Justice / Freedom

# The Critical Spiritual Practices

## Stage 1: Stillness / Detachment / Humility

## Stage 2: Silence / Discernment / Healing

## Stage 3: Solitude / Devotion / Holiness

## Stage 4: Simplicity / Delight / Heavenliness

# The Great Evolutionary Leap Forward (GELF)

## The Important New Paradigms

### The holographic universe

### The theory of everything – Einstein worked on it and now we are on the verge of an amazing new integration of knowledge about reality

## Visions of a New Age

### The Celestine Vision

## Our Intimate & Intricate Connections with our Creator and All Creation

## Exploring and Strengthening our Energy Fields & Chakras -- Yoga & Chi Gong

## We must work together to save the planet from impending disaster

### The Magnitude of the Crisis

### Overcoming addiction

# The Mission of Good News Ambassadors

## Keep Hope Alive

## We need to tell stories and hear stories as much as possible

## Personality Types

## Archetypes > www.Myss.com

## Sacred Contracts > www.Myss.com

There are a lot of topics and they all seem very interesting. I like them all, but the Christian right is making the words New Age similar to liberal. They are trying to make those two words bad as they don't understand the New Age so they fear it with a passion. They call me and my ideas New Age so the ideas can be dismissed and disregarded without debate or discussion so my advice would be to think who your audience is going to be, if middle or to the right or to progressive Christians ect. Good luck I know it is a lot of work.

MT

Wonderful subjects and insights, but I agree with Soma that fear is so widespread on the right that they will tend to ignore anything, to their and our peril, that smacks of newness; and, that is the crux of the problem. You can already see this phenomenon taking hold in world events each day.

I am pretty discouraged right now that the new things will ever come to be, some of that probably being an artifact of my age and what I have seen. But I still pray and hope that the younger generations can see the importance of what goes on in places such as this. I pray that they will take their hearts and minds to the great and wonderful tasks and work ahead of them in building a new world upon the old without it being destroyed first in any way but a gradual and less painful one. So much ignorance, money, and material power is entrenched against them and us, but as you know, with G-d's help all things are possible.

flow.... :unsure:

MT

Wonderful subjects and insights, but I agree with Soma that fear is so widespread on the right that they will tend to ignore anything, to their and our peril, that smacks of newness; and, that is the crux of the problem. You can already see this phenomenon taking hold in world events each day.

I am pretty discouraged right now that the new things will ever come to be, some of that probably being an artifact of my age and what I have seen. But I still pray and hope that the younger generations can see the importance of what goes on in places such as this. I pray that they will take their hearts and minds to the great and wonderful tasks and work ahead of them in building a new world upon the old without it being destroyed first in any way but a gradual and less painful one. So much ignorance, money, and material power is entrenched against them and us, but as you know, with G-d's help all things are possible.

flow.... :unsure:

Murray Bowen, a leader in the application of systems theory to family therapy, believes that we are currently in an extended period of social regression. He traces the beginning of this period to just after WW II. His prognosis is that it will be perhaps another 20 years before we switch into progressive mode again. I hope it doesn't take that long ... I'll be 77 before the change occurs!

Archetypal alchemy is pretty hot right now in psychotherapy. One of my mentors in my Psy D program teaches it and uses it as his primary therpeutic technique.

minsocal :D