Posting Is Not Working 110820/426Pm Mst

Posting is not working 110820/426pm mst

doesn't handle quotes and won't post my page long reply because it is "too short"

"testing" 'testing' testing testing testing

It seems to be working from here now although I did have a problem with quotes marks this morning.

George

Joseph,

A couple of times recently, when I attempted to edit a post, all sorts of formatting symbols showed up in the edited post which I could not get out. Is it just me and my Dell or is there something going on with the system?

George

Thanks for the input George,

I saw that post in the trash bin. So far it is the only one. I think the system got a glitch and it recorded the source code nstead of the content view. I'll research some reported problems and watch for it. Hopefully it was a one time thing or it will be fixed along with some other issues i found in in an update to be realeased soon.

Joseph

Thanks for the input George,

I saw that post in the trash bin. So far it is the only one. I think the system got a glitch and it recorded the source code nstead of the content view. I'll research some reported problems and watch for it. Hopefully it was a one time thing or it will be fixed along with some other issues i found in in an update to be realeased soon.

Joseph

Joseph,

It was in the trash because I deleted it and redid it in another post. But, you can see where the formatting codes appeared. FWIW, it has only happened to me when trying to edit a previously posted post.

Thanks,

George

P.S. I tried to edit this. The formatting showed up in the preview, but not the post itself this time.

Archived