Site Sponsorship

PaulS

A big thankyou to our 'Parent' site - progressivechristianity.org - who have contributed USD$270 toward maintaining this Forum for another year.  This is their second time supporting us since April 2023. 

For those that aren't aware, this Forum is privately funded (me) and hosting fees are USD$540/yr.  I 'inherited' this site when previous inaugural member Joseph Mattioli retired. Whilst there isn't huge participation here in the day-to-day, we do have a lot of visitors in the background accessing the various discussion threads and information. I can only hope they find it of use - as I did, so many years ago.

I maintain the site hoping that participating or researching here may help those either struggling, or who have questions about the 'traditional' understanding of Christianity and God. There can be many harmful things taught in religion, and I'd like to think here is at least a safe space to contribute and/or learn, which hopefully may help people.

If you are interested in supporting the Forum, any donations are welcomed at my Paypal account - 1paulsmedley@gmail.com.  I earn no revenue from this site or any affiliation with Progressive Christianity.

Thankyou to all of those who have previously assisted keeping this site alive!

Cheers

Paul

Important Information

terms of service