If You Were A Famous Theologian

If you were a theologian, which one would you be?

Answer six multiple-choice questions and find out with which famous theologian you most strongly identify:

weblink

Edited by BrotherRog

Guest jeep

BrotherRog:

I took the survey and found the answer to be: AUGUSTINE

I thought it would be John Shelby Spong.

I must go back and check out "City of God", but right now I am heavily in to "The Course in Miracles", and Borg's Book, "The Heart of Christianity".

But "The City of God" helped sink the Roman Empire. And politics these days seems to be rising to epic proportions.

Jeep

I came out as closest to Barth, but then I changed my answer to the last question, and came closest to Wesley. Of course I actually idenitfy myself with Wesley, Borg, Cobb Jr.; Jim Wallis/Ron Sider; with a mix of liberation theologians as well.

I am

"It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."

You are Desiderius Erasmus!

You have great love for others and will do just about anything to show it to them. You are tolerant and avoid confrontations, so people generally are drawn to you. You are more quiet and reserved in front of strangers, but around some people you open up. When things get tough, you like to meditate alone. Unfortunately you often get things like "what a pansy," or "you're such a liberal."

Kiwimac :D

• 1 month later...