Progressive Christianity

As the world turns and gets a little older each moment of every day, we grow, we learn and we evolve. Christianity has also been going through changes, as a religion our understandings of the world changes and so does our religious belief system and structure change.

With the advent or addition in our world the creation of the internet, we are now able to do something that has never been done before and could not be concieved as even feasibly possible. A true democracy a utopian society.

When light dawns on a new day we find that we have the power to control not only our destiny but the way our country should be guided through the ability to reach out and communicate our deepest concerns and the source of those needs.

This goes well beyond the ability of joining together on a Sunday morning and having someone tell us what they think our needs are, we can not comment back and correct the statements that we clearly unfounded. We all have minds and the ability to think and determine for ourselves what is true, and we can all read and write, or at least we should all be able to do that... LOL So what does the future hold?

What was the role of Satan in our culture?

What is the future of Church buildings and organized religion?

What is the future of the old printing press?

Save a tree lately?

What is the future of our environment?

Population growth? I don't advocate population growth, but we need to be able to curb our addiction to sex before we can curb our birth rate. So where do we begin? Another topic maybe...

Where do we grow our food, and where do we house our families, can we live together in peace?

Tomorrow we celebrate the birth of a savior, think about that...

Merry Christmas and may the New Year be very Happy...

"With the advent or addition in our world the creation of the internet, we are now able to do something that has never been done before and could not be concieved as even feasibly possible. A true democracy a utopian society.

When light dawns on a new day we find that we have the power to control not only our destiny but the way our country should be guided through the ability to reach out and communicate our deepest concerns and the source of those needs.

This goes well beyond the ability of joining together on a Sunday morning and having someone tell us what they think our needs are, we can not comment back and correct the statements that we clearly unfounded. We all have minds and the ability to think and determine for ourselves what is true, and we can all read and write, or at least we should all be able to do that... LOL So what does the future hold?"

For over 10 years I've been thinking along these line and publishing the results on the web site below:

• 2 weeks later...

For over 10 years I've been thinking along these line and publishing the results on the web site below:

Sigh... RAYOSUN... am I going to have to take you outside and have a word??? :rolleyes:

I am kind of kidding, but really, enough with the website promo! Lol. If you want to reference a particular article or something that adds to the conversation, that would be ok. But we see it in your footer already!

(I hope you know how much you are appreciated here and don't freak out because I am giving you this good-humored reprimand...)

Archived