Hello From North Wales

loveapple

Hi,

I consider myself a very liberal Christian who believes there is more than one spiritual pathway.

I was brought up to attend a Pentecostalist church as a child where I was spiritually abused by the hell-fire and end times scenarios, which gave me constant nightmares! When I left home to marry, aged 19, I kicked God out of my life until I hit 50 six years ago. I am now exploring my spirituality once more. I have many more doubts than certainties!

Hi,

I consider myself a very liberal Christian who believes there is more than one spiritual pathway.

I was brought up to attend a Pentecostalist church as a child where I was spiritually abused by the hell-fire and end times scenarios, which gave me constant nightmares! When I left home to marry, aged 19, I kicked God out of my life until I hit 50 six years ago. I am now exploring my spirituality once more. I have many more doubts than certainties!

I hope to hear more from you about your explorations.

Exploration always carries doubt with it.

Question the status quo and auhority when. in your opinion, it unreasonably asserts itself in your life. It is my belief that's what G-d really wants all of us to do, because spiritual progress as a whole is more difficult otherwise. If we always allow others to plan pathways for us, our lives become more difficult spiritually, and we are dug into holes of darkness that we sometimes have difficulty climbing out of, as the past few years are showing us all.

Again, welcome !

flow.... :)