Favorite Twilight Zone Episodes

MOW

This is primarily for older TCPC members.

One of the local TV stations is showing reruns of The Twilight Zone.

My favorite one was where these aliens come to Earth with a book titled "How to Serve Man".

It turns out to be a cookbook.

Anybody else have any favorites from The Twilight Zone?

MOW

Edited by MOW

The only one I can remember is the one where the couple can't have any children so the father builds their daughter. She eventually figures out all her memories are implanted. After that happens she make her dad disassemble all the servant robots and insists on becoming the maid. It was really sad. I know I've seen others but I was probably pre-teen when I watched that show!

Des, I think you're right. It was " To serve Man". The actor who played Lurch on the Adams Family was the head alien.

Another good one was the episode where Burgess Merideth played a man who just wanted to be left alone, so he could read. A nuclear bomb goes off and destroys all life on earth. He survives because he was in an underground bunker. He's so happy because now he can be left alone to read his books. He just happens to look down for something and his reading glasses fall off and break. He than just looks up and says"but that's not fair".

MOW