Don't give up, You have a reason to keep on living...

BroRando

Do you feel like you can't go on?

There are times when we have felt that today would be our last, thinking tomorrow would never come. Anxieties of Life can weigh heavy on our Mental Health. Would you believe that you can find the Answers in the Bible to WHY you feel the way you do?

This time period of distress pangs is known as the Last Days. It's not the end of the world, but rather the end of wickedness that permeates the world of mankind, righteous and unrighteous alike. This time period will soon come to an end. These anxieties you feel today will evaporate and dissolve for those who become survivors of the Last Days.

The scriptures provide a roadmap for certain ones to escape the time of distress. "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time..." But notice the ending of this verse. "And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

Read more...

Funnily enough, I suffered anxiety and was close to suicidal because I couldn't believe the things that this version of Christianity said that I must!  For me, so many Christian beliefs about sin, Jesus, and God just make no sense when looking at biblical scholarship and history compared to these sorts of versions of Christianity.   Progressive Christianity helped me to better understand that Christianity isn't about an 'in group' and an 'out group',  of chosen vs condemned.  Mankind in general is not wicked, and somebody saying they 'accept' Jesus makes them no more righteous than the next person.  We are all humans doing our best to get by and sometimes it can be really tough.

But I fully agree that anybody suffering anxiety or feeling suicidal should talk about it.  In Australia we offer LifeLine - 13 11 14.

image.jpeg

image.png