Author, Artist, Speaker Focusing on Union, Reunion, and Communion with The Divine

Hello. I am a new member. So pleased to find this site. I am an author, artist, and speaker focusing on union, reunion, and communion with The Divine. (LinkToRandy.con) I've just released my sixth book on Amazon, "Change Begins Here: Adopt the Mind of Christ and Build a Better World." 

A workshop within a book, this book shows people of faith how to become architects, ambassadors, and workers for a new age of unity, sustainability, peace, and love by embracing Christ Consciousness through longing, presence and loving. I hope you'll check it out. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome Randy,

Read a bit of your "Change Begins Here: Adopt the Mind of Christ and Build a Better World".  Excellent, easy to read and follow. Thank you for all you do to contribute to Unity utilizing Books and Art and personal change.

Joseph

Welcome to the Forum, Randy.

I hope you enjoy participating in current threads here and also enjoy the wealth of information contained in past conversation threads.

Cheers

Paul