contributing to the site

John Hunt

"There are real world costs that need to be taken into account. I for one, would have no issue with an annual fee of $10USD. "

Paul - I haven't quite figured my way around the site yet, a bit dumb at this....

I've spent a lot of time on Quora over the last couple of months, and was thinking of suggesting that you should just migrate there - you can set your own parameters, what you approve to go on the site etc...and there are vastly more people on it, some of who might come across a Progressive Christianity section...

And maybe that's worth doing anyway. But there's a downside, in that it's run by advertising revenue and the algorithims that drive that.

Realize it's difficult/cumbersome to arrange annual fees across loads of people....  I'm happy to chip in for £100 sterling a year, to keep this going, if that would help - I don't use paypal; if you could email me on john.hunt@jhpbooks.com with bank transfer details I'll set it up, thanks.

Thanks John.  I will investigate Quora further.  I guess you get what you pay for, hence our higher annual fee which covers the cost of the hosting and the licence/platform to use their (Invisions) Forum software.

Thanks for the offer to assist with costs - I have sent you an email.

Important Information

terms of service