Future of the site

4BeanMix

Hi all.

I read the "Site to continue for 2021" thread. "Cottage industry" sites like this one can't always survive on their own. There are real world costs that need to be taken into account. I for one, would have no issue with an annual fee of $10USD. This seems like a very small amount of money to pay to keep the site going. I hope that the members of Progressive Christianity would see that this is a good resource to have, and paying such a small amount is well worth it IMO.

Too true 4BeanMix.  This forum costs $540usd per year just to cover the hosting costs.  However, I wouldn't want to discourage participation here or restrict access to the forum archives by requiring people to pay for use.  A couple of members have generously contributed a month's or two fees and at the moment I simply encourage people who find value in participating here to consider donating by Paypal to 1paulsmedley@gmail.com (that's me).  I'm still trying to work out ways to generate enough to cover costs here, and would welcome any other suggestions from anyone.

Cheers

Paul

Important Information

terms of service