The Jesus Seminar

flowperson

Dearest Yin/Yang kid:

I get up and go to work VERY early in the morning, and after getting into work this a.m. I realized that I addressed YOUR message to DES by mistake!!! meaculpameaculpameaculpameaculpa!!!!!!

When one gets to a certain age and is tired at the end of the day it becomes sometimes difficult to determine whether one is remembering a playful kitten lying on his/her back with its feet in the air, as opposed to most excellent modern art. It is said that we all live in a visual age. This proves my theories concerning intergenerational MISUNDERSTANDINGS when it comes to trying to remember images as opposed to people's names.

Everything else I said is true to the best of my knowledge, so help me brother Ray. I "Kant" apologize any more sincerely for my mistake. DES you're great also!!

Flow.....

:)

P.S.

Oh, and DES. I meant to tell you a long time back that I believe that the Hokey-Pokey is really about putting ourselves into alternate realities and testing ourselves to convince ourselves that we'll be o.k.there. Of course we do it while dancing and singing together in a circle!

More fun from the fifties!! More quantum physics stuff!

Edited by flowperson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Everything else I said is true to the best of my knowledge, so help me brother Ray. I "Kant" apologize any more sincerely for my mistake. DES you're great also!!

Flow.....

>P.S.

Oh, and DES. I meant to tell you a long time back that I believe that the Hokey-Pokey is really about putting ourselves into alternate realities and testing ourselves to convince ourselves that we'll be o.k.there. Of course we do it while dancing and singing together in a circle!

>More fun from the fifties!! More quantum physics stuff!

Gee, glad you clarified! I did not think I had written anything on this thread, so I wondered to what you were referring or if DES was some kind of new thing like IMO, BTW, etc. :-)

In fact, I was more confused as I have never even capitalized the first letter of my net name.

The name des comes from the song by Jimmy Buffet about "Desdemona's building a rocket ship, Desdemona's going away, Desdemona's building a rocket ship, blasting off today". I'm a big fan of Jimmy Buffett and my friends think I'm an alien. It all fits.

As for the Hockey Pockey, you might enjoy this old thread referring to the song:

http://tcpc.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=453

--des