It's A Boy!

FredP

It's amazing, I can't believe how much more responsive and interactive he gets on a weekly basis! Last week he discovered that these weird looking things in the air are actually his feet and toes. He can actually bring them all the way to his mouth and suck on his toes! So cute. And rather annoying when you're trying to change his diaper....

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Howdy everyone...  Just dropping by in between naps to share the news that our son Jonathan Samuel was born early Wednesday morning, August 3, at 3:07 AM.  He tipped the scales at an unbelievable 9 lbs. 10 oz., and 22.5 in.!  Everybody is doing great.  Life is truly a miracle.

Congratulations ... a little late!!

OK what's the ring-eyed dog saying in the box on his shirt?  At least I think it's a dialogue box. I tried blowing it up on my zoom, but I still couldn't make it out.

He happened to be wearing this again tonight, so I made sure to look at the caption. :) It says, "Ready to start a new adventure."

These days I tend to approach everyday as a new adventure, but then that's mostly due to using a philosophy of just taking "one day at a time" for about twenty years now. I guess you could call that maturity?

Anyway, I can't think of a more appropriate slogan to have on one's shirt when one is a happy and handsome young man. Thanks !!

flow.... :D