Let's See How Sincere You Are.

Jenson

More than a few People here in PC, and encountered in other Christian discussions, will sincerely say they personally  "Are Spiritually Minded, and Believe in God, But Are Not Religious."

I say these People are false and mindless within their own claim to be that way.  They think being "Religious" is bad.  But, they are speaking in ignorance.  Here is how we know they are.

The Bible gives a clear definition of Pure Religion Before God.  I will let you find it for yourself.  Because, an honest Person who claims it is good to "Not Be Religious" should accept correction from The Bible itself before continuing in their foolish error.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Jenson said:

More than a few People here in PC, and encountered in other Christian discussions, will sincerely say they personally  "Are Spiritually Minded, and Believe in God, But Are Not Religious."

I say these People are false and mindless within their own claim to be that way.  They think being "Religious" is bad.  But, they are speaking in ignorance.  Here is how we know they are.

The Bible gives a clear definition of Pure Religion Before God.  I will let you find it for yourself.  Because, an honest Person who claims it is good to "Not Be Religious" should accept correction from The Bible itself before continuing in their foolish error.

Jenson,

Please regard this as a first and final warning about being rude in your recent posts across the Forum.  It can be difficult to manage a subject when we vehemently disagree with others, but calling people names is unacceptable here, even when we address them as a group rather than specific individuals.

If you are interested in genuine, good-will discussion here, I encourage you to politely invite others to address your questions rather than insult or attack.  If you cannot do so you will be suspended or banned from participating here.

Peace and goodwill

Paul

(As Administrator)

10 minutes ago, PaulS said:

Jenson,

Please regard this as a first and final warning about being rude in your recent posts across the Forum.  It can be difficult to manage a subject when we vehemently disagree with others, but calling people names is unacceptable here, even when we address them as a group rather than specific individuals.

If you are interested in genuine, good-will discussion here, I encourage you to politely invite others to address your questions rather than insult or attack.  If you cannot do so you will be suspended or banned from participating here.

Peace and goodwill

Paul

(As Administrator)

Jenson is perfectly polite, Paul.  You just have a difficult time with people who take Jesus and the bible seriously.

3 minutes ago, Burl said:

Jenson is perfectly polite, Paul.  You just have a difficult time with people who take Jesus and the bible seriously.

Jenson has not been perfectly polite Burl.  His posts have been insulting and rude.  The one I have hidden from another thread was demeaning to women and rude to Thormas.  This one here is softer but it is still rude to call people false and mindless because you don't agree with them.  It's in the context of all of Jenson's recent posts, as I made clear, that I have provided this first and final warning.

I don't have any difficulty with people who take Jesus and the bible seriously.  I take both seriously myself, just not the way some Christians tell me I should.