Jump to content

The Deception of Evolution


Recommended Posts

On 8/23/2020 at 12:00 PM, Burl said:

The essence of the Sabbath is to set aside one day to be grateful for all God does for us.  It is a day to turn the self off and focus on grace.

Not only focus on grace. Don't do nothing that we regularly do. But talk about God and help others in their weakness. 

REMEMBER! Keep my Sabbath Holy. Are you remembering!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm amazed to see how this evolution deception is spreading throughout the churches today. Man in his quest to gain worldly knowledge is casting away the plain truth of God's Word and "thus saith the

God bless you, Piriripi.  I admire your faith and I am glad to know you.  I post on a phone so I rarely write long missives or cover more than a single point so feel free to follow up.     The

PaulS, I have read through a few of the posts on this thread and feel I get the gist of where this is going.  I generally support your explanations on this topic.  I have come from a prior fundamental

9 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

Not only focus on grace. Don't do nothing that we regularly do. But talk about God and help others in their weakness. 

REMEMBER! Keep my Sabbath Holy. Are you remembering!!

If you are focused on others and thus God/Love...........that is grace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

Not only focus on grace. Don't do nothing that we regularly do. But talk about God and help others in their weakness. 

REMEMBER! Keep my Sabbath Holy. Are you remembering!!

Jesus did something that he regularly did throughout the week. Luke 13:14 

And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.

Pipiripi, Will you be indignant also like the  Pharisees ? !!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, thormas said:

If you are focused on others and thus God/Love...........that is grace. 

You don't understand the scriptures very well my friend. Jesus was showing the pharisees what to do on Sabbath. 

Look at this verses 

Matthew 5:17-18

Romans 8:4,7

Revelation 12:17

Revelation 14:12. 

The Commandments are 10, not 8 or 9. So 10 including the Seventh day Sabbath, the Saturday. If you cannot keep them now, then you cannot keep them in the New World. Isaiah 66:22-23.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

You don't understand the scriptures very well my friend. Jesus was showing the pharisees what to do on Sabbath..............

The Commandments are 10, not 8 or 9. So 10 including the Seventh day Sabbath, the Saturday. If you cannot keep them now, then you cannot keep them in the New World. Isaiah 66:22-23.

There are, in truth, only the two great commandments and in them all the others are fulfilled. Actually there is only one commandment for to love God is to love your neighbor and vice versa. The one is  in the other. 

It is the keeping of this one that creates the New World which is God's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

You don't understand the scriptures very well my friend. Jesus was showing the pharisees what to do on Sabbath. 

 

Perhaps you don't grasp  that  every day is the Sabbath day. Hebrews 4:1-10 . Don't fail to enter into his rest as some did in olden times.   Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. To live under the law is death. When a new will and testament is made the old is made void else confusion results. Are you living under the Old Testament? https://www.phildrysdale.com/2013/10/37-scriptures-that-prove-christians-are-not-under-the-law/

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JosephM said:

Perhaps you don't grasp  that  every day is the Sabbath day. Hebrews 4:1-10 . Don't fail to enter into his rest as some did in olden times.   Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. To live under the law is death. When a new will and testament is made the old is made void else confusion results. Are you living under the Old Testament? https://www.phildrysdale.com/2013/10/37-scriptures-that-prove-christians-are-not-under-the-law/

Go here and learn something. end-times-prophecy.org 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 3:46 AM, Pipiripi said:

Go here and learn something. end-times-prophecy.org 

Good try Pip but the first line about Covid-19 shows that the site and its founders simply buy into conspiracy nonsense - and the end-time bit is more of the same.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 8:06 AM, thormas said:

Good try Pip but the first line about Covid-19 shows that the site and its founders simply buy into conspiracy nonsense - and the end-time bit is more of the same.

 

Don't mix covid with christianity, the devil don't let you go and see, because he knows that you eyes shall open my friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pipiripi said:

Don't mix covid with christianity, the devil don't let you go and see, because he knows that you eyes shall open my friend. 

Your website mixed the two: one conspiracy theory on top of the end-time conspiracy theory that has oft been predicted but has never arrived.............and there is no devil, there is only God. 

Edited by thormas
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

terms of service