Update!

Guest admin

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for joining the new message boards for the Center for Progressive Christianity. Since we launched the new system, there have been over 200 posts, and new members are joining every day.

NEW STUFF

We have had some requests to let people post in the "Debate and Dialogue" section (formerly called "Conservative Viewpoints") so we've opened it up for more heated discussions. Got a bone to pick? Do it here. Or, if debate makes you break out into hives, steer clear :) !

We are looking for some guest moderators to hold discussions on topic areas of their choice for a month or two. Your only job would be to keep the conversation alive and interesting. Let us know if you are interested.

And stay tuned after the new year for a few roundtable discussions with TCPC President, James Adams and other members of the TCPC Leadership. Discussions will last anywhere from one day to one month, and questions and comments will be submitted to a moderator.

IDEAS? FEEDBACK?

Let us know what works, what doesn't, and what you'd like to see.

TIPS

Don't forget - you can send messages to other members using the "private message" (PM) button at the bottom of published posts. And you can subscribe to interesting threads so you don't have to keep checking back to see if someone has posted!

Also, if you didn't write a bit about yourself in your profile when you registered, you can always go back and add it by clicking on "My Controls" at the top of the page. This helps people get a little background about you when they read your posts. (So you don't look like this: :ph34r: )

Thanks for keeping this important discussion going.

• 1 year later...

Admin:

I feel your concept of appointing moderators to keep an area of dialog and discourse interesting and "Unquiet" is a good one. It seems to have worked in the case of the relevance of the Course in Miracles to progressive Christianity and the role of modern physics to the metaphysical and to spirituality.

I welcome these developments and will do whatever I am able to do in support of them.

Jeep

• 1 year later...
Admin:

I feel your concept of appointing moderators to keep an area of dialog and discourse interesting and "Unquiet" is a good one. It seems to have worked in the case of the relevance of the Course in Miracles to progressive Christianity and the role of modern physics to the metaphysical and to spirituality.

I welcome these developments and will do whatever I am able to do in support of them.

Jeep

Hey! I'm back as jeep87(The 87 is my chronological age these days), and still working on "A Course in Miracles". I am no longer on webtv. I am on broadband with the new MSNTV2. It's great!

Jeep87

Important Information

terms of service