Strange Dream

des

If you've read me (long) discussion if you click on my name, you know I am interested in thing aquatic and have a 40 gal saltwater tank. Things have been slow lately, and I have gotten kind of burned out. Even called a reptile store re: turtles (not that I could do that now of course).

Anyway I had a really strange dream last night. I was looking for an very upscale apartment with my sister. We found this very fancy place (I think it was in Kansas City of all places-- used to live there though). Anyway the rental guy said I could only keep a 10 gal tank, and I was trying to think what I could put in that.

Then I woke up. Then it occured to me the real nightmarish aspect, I was moving in with my sister. :-)

--des

Hmmm, 10 gallon tank and your sister. Hmmm.

Water is emotions ... hmmm ... perhaps your sister makes you feel like you wish you had less emotions? <_<

OK, I give up. I don't do dream interpretation well. I believe much of it is subjective anyway.

Moving in with your sister? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

I wouldn't read much into water (esp that which is in fish tanks), pretty much a part of my life with an aquarium that is bigger than my tv (not that that is saying much with a 13 inch tv).

I don't get along to well living with anybody (except the four legged and non-legged friends), so any people would pretty much be a bad dream! My best friend and I lived together briefly and it didn't even work out so well, I think we were both happy when all my stuff came in the moving van.

--des