The consequences of Satanism

Isaiah90

There's a consequence to Satanism. Once you leave a group, Satanists will try to hurt or kill you. Ex Satanists who became Christians exposed the secrets of Satanism and promoted Christianity to warn people of the Occult. Because of that, their cults sent death threats and tried killing them. 1 cult did black magic and a blood ritual for 1 ex member to die. An ex Satanist said in her cult, they kill defectors. If Satanists fail to kill defectors, they'll be killed too. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, Isaiah90 said:

There's a consequence to Satanism. Once you leave a group, Satanists will try to hurt or kill you. Ex Satanists who became Christians exposed the secrets of Satanism and promoted Christianity to warn people of the Occult. Because of that, their cults sent death threats and tried killing them. 1 cult did black magic and a blood ritual for 1 ex member to die. An ex Satanist said in her cult, they kill defectors. If Satanists fail to kill defectors, they'll be killed too. 

Yeow - but why would one join such a group? Or is that the equivalent of asking why some join a white supremacist group?

Do such groups actually believe in Satan?

2 hours ago, thormas said:

Okay, you have to explain this one a bit further.........

I’m no expert, but from what I have read pansexuality is a tenet of Satanism.  It is used ritualistically, as a reversal of Christian practice and as an expression of ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law’ in Crowley’s version.

12 hours ago, Burl said:

I’m no expert, but from what I have read pansexuality is a tenet of Satanism.  It is used ritualistically, as a reversal of Christian practice and as an expression of ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law’ in Crowley’s version.

Thanks, that was a simple, to the point explanation. 

This reminds me of a joke

Thormas: Did you know most Satanists don't believe in a literal Satan?

Burl: So who does believe in a literal Satan?

Thormas: A lot of Christians.

Isaiah has an identical post on another forum?

Edited by romansh

30 minutes ago, romansh said:

This reminds me of a joke: Thormas: Did you know most Satanists don't believe in a literal Satan? Burl: So who does believe in a literal Satan? Thormas: A lot of Christians.

That's not an old joke Rom, it's a true statement for "a lot of Christians." 

Thank Satan we're on a progressive Christian site where 99.9 % don't have such a literal take on the old demon.

And, thanks for playing.