Greetings Fellow Sojourners

Just got this link from kitkatmat and wanted to chime in to give you advanced warnings of the impending drop in the communal levels of intelligent thought. I have come and my insanity is addictive. lol

I am one of those people who actually practices what I preach. I concern myself more with the spirit of societal and spiritual laws and the well being of those around me. I love people and the more the better. Human beings are the most fascinating creatures on the planet and the more diverse, the broader the base of thought.

I don't care if you agree with me just as long as you make me think and give honor to your parents in how you treat others then you will be cool to me.

You guys have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow..

• Upvote 1

Welcome and thanks for the introduction,

Wish you had a shorter name to go by. lol Hoping you will find conversations here thought provoking and in the spirit of love and respect.

Joseph

You can call me ahh for short. My relatives usually exclaim "Ahh heck, he's back" when I come around. lol. How are you doing on this fine Saturday morning? I'm a truck driver and am on the road most of the time. I live with my daughter, right now and have a little 7 year old grand daughter that has more energy than a nuclear power plant, I spoil the heck out of and then leave her to her mom . lol Grand children are a grand parents greatest revenge on their childen. Hee, Hee.

It's a wonder what 16 pepsis and a bag full of candy will do to a kids energy level and then give her a set of drums for Christmas and away we go. I'm just kidding. I love humor and I love to laugh. It's one of Gods greatest gifts to mankind..

How are you doing with your wonderful self anyway.?

Hello Ahh,

Doing just fine today as most always. Retired and playing golf here in Florida 3 days a week among other things. Will be returning to Kentucky soon to spoil my grandchildren also. They are more fun than raising your own children as when one has had enough, one can leave. :)

I would guess you are from the Midwest also perhaps, close to Kentucky and probably more accurately live or have lived in Illinois.

Joseph

Hello Ahh,

Doing just fine today as most always. Retired and playing golf here in Florida 3 days a week among other things. Will be returning to Kentucky soon to spoil my grandchildren also. They are more fun than raising your own children as when one has had enough, one can leave. :)

I would guess you are from the Midwest also perhaps, close to Kentucky and probably more accurately live or have lived in Illinois.

Joseph

Originally, I'm from Kansas. Born and raised there. moved to Waco, Tx a few years ago and spent time with my cousin. Now, I'm living with my daughter down in San Antonio and her lifestyle is making me want to return to Waco again. lol.