Greetings!

radioTint

Shalom,

My name is Daniel and I live in Southern California, halfway between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. After living closer to L.A. we bought a home up here in the desert because the cost of living is relatively low. After the housing bubble burst, owning was finally affordable. The trade-off to not living closer to L.A. is not being as close to liberal/progressive religious institutions. The area in which we now live is quite conservative. I'll briefly share some of my theological progression in the appropriate forum. Suffice it to say that I feel isolated from a progressive/liberal community.

L'Shalom (towards peace),

Daniel

Welcome Daniel,

Spent some time in the high desert probably not far from you (Victorville, CA) while in the service. Hope you feel less isolated as you share with others on this forum.

Again welcome,

Joseph

G'day Daniel,

I possibly flew over your turf when visiting Vegas from LA back in 1990 when I visited the US! I'm all the way over here at the bottom of the world in Mandurah, Western Australia.

Welcome to the forum and I also hope joining this forum provides some support or is an outlet for the progressive community you are missing.

Cheers

Paul