Hello, From St Augustine (Fl)

William S

I found this site while searching for progressive places of Worship in or near St Augustine.

After following one thread I knew I had found a great forum for what I think; we all are on a similar quest. I think I should devote a lot of time to catching up on where you all have been, are at now and headed to.

Thank you to all who have put this together and fellow members.

William S

• Upvote 1

Welcome William,

Happy you found us and took the time to introduce yourself. I'm back and forth between Kentucky and West Palm Beach, Fl. on a regular basis. St Augustine is quite a place with lots of history but i haven't spent any real time there. Welcome to the community here . Take your time and familiarize yourself with our content and guidelines. You are free to express your beliefs, thoughts and questions respectfully here without fear of criticism or attack as we are all on similar journeys of discovery to find that which is in and through all. We have no dogma or doctrine you must believe to participate except to treat others respectfully and with kindness.

Again welcome,

Joseph

Welcome William,

I hope you enjoy participating here. There's lots an lots in those old discussion threads, and lots more to come I'm sure, as we all continue our own 'quest'.

Cheers

Paul