Greetings All .

ron09

My name is Ron , and I look forwards to learning and sharing with your group .

I am a fifty five year old male , from a traditional pioneer prairie farming heritage in Canada .

Our family was raised as nondenominational Christians , as that the remoteness and travel difficulties

of the praire , in the 1960's , limited our options . As a child , growing up on my Grandfathers farm ,

I was safe with whatever my parents and grandparents did .

As that Grandpa needed to retire , the farm was left to older family , and my family and Grandma and

Grandpa moved out to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island , British Colombia . Thus my youth was further enhanced

by seeing and experiencing city living , as to rural lifestyles .

Unfortunately , my father was taken away suddenly in a workplace accident . Mum raised us five kids on her

own for five years . She then meet an Australian living in Canada , and remarried . So we moved to Australia

in 1972 . Another big lifestyle change . This is a truly miraculous planet we live on .

All of my life , I have held onto that boyhood wonderment , of exploring and studying nature outdoors .

I feel a most wonderful connection , and a part of , all of Creation . I feel my heritage , connecting me ,

with all of my family members , our Vertebrate Family and Mammal Family , It is a most wonderful sense

of belonging .

I am a member of our small town congregation here in Australia , and I try to attend interfaith gatherings

whenever there is an opportunity to . Spiritual folks are some of the finest members of our communities .

I hope that these comments are read , with the intention towards building harmony , and peace and

prosperity through unity , that the comments are written .

From my heart , sincerely Ron .

• Upvote 1

Welcome Ron,

Your story and life experience is a lovely one. I hope you enjoy participating here and look forward to hearing more of your life experience and how you see things.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the community and thanks so much for sharing a bit about yourself. That of creation you seem to relate to with wonder and a sense of kinship is a real blessing. may we all come to the realization and knowledge of that connectedness .

In appreciation for your presence,

Joseph