I Am New Here

Robgil

Welcome Louise.

Feel free to post your thoughts on Borg and Spong. Hope you get more comfortable with posting. We have quite a few fans of both Borg and Spong as you probably know from reading here. Does your husband Rob read posts on this site also?

Joseph

Robgil,

Welcome. Please don't feel reluctance to post if you have a question or something you would like to say. All contributions are welcome as long as they are civil and respectful.

George

Welcome Robgil,

I think your like of Borg and Spong speaks volumes. It is good to hear from you and I look forward to hearing more when you feel ready. I know some forums are scary to go onto and you get hit with a lot of challenges but I am sure you will quickly realise this one just welcomes you.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange....I just had to sign up all over again. The website said it didn't recognize my email. The administration said they couldn't find me either! Anyway, I re-signed up and here I am! Wonder if any others had a similar problem.

Louise,

I see all your past posts are intact. Perhaps your cookie just got deleted on your computer and you had to re-sign in. If your account was deleted by accident or something then those older posts would have a name that said guest_Robgil_* and your profile would have been erased.

Joseph

Edited by JosephM

Joseph,

You are correct that previous posts are here and all is working well now. When I first emailed support, Deshna replied and agreed that I couldn't be found. Anyway, after signing up again the problem, whatever the cause, went away. So, I'm happy.

Louise