Thank You

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the messages I've received and responses to the threads regarding my grandmother. I appreciate the prayers and kind thoughts from everyone. She passed away last night, relatively peacefully, and I'm thankful that her suffering was not drawn-out and agonizing. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I haven't been a member very long, but this place feels like family. Thank you so much.

Raven

Thank you - it's appreciated. The last few days were rough, the next few days will be too. And then? The move toward closure and peace, I suppose and hope. The funeral is next Wednesday. Tonight we (immediate family) are going out for dinner to just relax, have some time together, and not wallow too deeply. Psalm 23 has brought me a lot of peace these last couple of days.

Thank you, Soma and Paul. The service was yesterday, and I booked today off work to just unwind and do nothing. I have been exhausted these last couple of days, but I'm glad to have had the service and hopefully achieve some closure. Onwards and upwards from here.