Greetings From Denver

BibleRiot

Why not tell us about yourself on our own little Forum?

I'm not much for wading through other people's Web Logs, unless I know them personally.

Why do you think the way you do? What makes you rejoice in the day? How many cats do you own?

NORM

Bibleriot,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find things here interesting. I look forward to your participation.

Can I ask one quick question, if the Adam & Eve story is literally true, what ever happend to the Garden of Eden? I mean, if it was a physical place that God left in tact with cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life, where is it? I'm not sure what fundamentalists believed happened to Eden after God drove out A & E. The bible seems to indicate that God put up a 'closed' sign but didn't destroy it or remove it from Earth.

Cheers

Paul

BibleRiot,

It doesn't take more than a quick scan of your website to find a number of questionable claims. I also notice you take great liberty with the Bible. As an example, "Lucifer" is not named in either Isaiah or Ezekiel. In fact, in their time, there was not likely any Satan in Judaism (certainly not mentioned anywhere in the Bible).

Oh yeah, by the way, a generation is not 70 years. It is commonly understood to be 20-25. Were there 70 years to a generation we would have no grandmother-mother-granddaughters living concurrently (the grandmother would have to be 210 years old!).

George

Welcome Bibleriot.

I think it would be an interesting thing to post some of the questions on this forum like Norm suggested. The trouble is with other people's blogs is there is few rights to discuss things as one may feel. I think it is in these discussions that people learn so much.

Welcome Bibleriot.

I think it would be an interesting thing to post some of the questions on this forum like Norm suggested. The trouble is with other people's blogs is there is few rights to discuss things as one may feel. I think it is in these discussions that people learn so much.

Good idea, Pete. Maybe we can do that ourselves. I can pull one of Bible Riot's blog posts, and post it as a new topic. Then, we can debate it. Might be fun! I sure wish Mr. Bibleriot him / her self would participate in our Forum, but I don't think that was his / her intention. I think this Forum is the target of an evangelical effort. That is to say; we all need SAVED!

Do we have the Moderator's permission to do this? Or, is that being naughty?

Perhaps we should give Mr. BibleRiot a bit of time to respond to our inquiries.

NORM

Archived