Hello From Nita

nita

Hi everyone, I have been reading TCPC website for a few years....finally decided to officially join the message board so I could ask a question!! I am looking for children's books to go along with TCPC's new, fabulous, children's curriculum. (I know there are a few suggested books, but am hoping for even more ideas) About me: I was born and raised Roman Catholic, but very early on realized that too much of the dogma just didn't make sense to me. I am so incredibly thankful to have found progressive christianity. I love to read....Spong, Borg, Dawkins, just about anything I can find on progressive christianity. I am currently attending a UCC progressive church in Murrieta, CA, and have recently started teaching Sunday School using TCPC's new curriculum "A Joyful Path". I would love to connect with others who are using the curriculum. Nita

Hi Nita,

Glad to hear you are using the new children's curriculum. Hope you find someone else here on the forum that is doing the same to share with. Our background is similar. (raised Roman catholic but left early on). Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and hoping someone responds to your request.

Joseph