Sorry All You Northerners

JosephM

Sorry all you Northerners but i see that temperatures are starting to reach a point where at my age my wings tell me it is time to head south for the winter. So i am packing up the camper to leave you and heading far south to the winter sunshine of Florida where i can monitor the forum from the clean Atlantic ocean breeze surrounded by wildlife, water, and more good friends.To all those wishing they could do likewise, save your pennies for the golden years and retire as soon as you can cause who knows when will be your last day? But even if those years never come, be at peace with the day as it is.

Joseph

Joseph, Enjoy the peace you reflect. I am not close to the ocean, but when a troubled student tells me something from the other side, it is a cool breeze on my face. Knowing the neighborhood with all its problems that the cool breeze or statement came from warms my heart in these cold times. It is cool when troubled teens see light shinning through the cracks in the cement. May we all enjoy the waves that crash on our shores.

Mike,

Write that book and you won't need your palm greased. :D I'll take a few dozen at full price for my friends...well on second thought i may not have that many friends but i'll take them anyway. :) Weather was 87 today with blue skies and a few white puffy clouds and the sounds of nature. As they say... Life is good.... but as you know.. it has nothing and at the same time everything to do with the blue sky, clouds and sounds of nature.

Joseph

Archived