Member Survey

JosephM

Self label Survey for forum members  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bill,

Don't know for 100% sure. It doesn't look like it. I can edit choices but only one vote per user is allowed as far as i can see unless i edit the votes? But that wouldn't be a good way to get a good picture. Do you think there is enough choices as listed? if not what should be added?

I noticed it says 3 voted but only shows 2 recorded for some reason?

Joseph, you and the other mods probably have a good handle on the breadth of beliefs or faiths here on this board, so your choices are probably pretty good. About the only other one that came to my mind is "Mystic."

As for me, I am, as of this moment (ha ha), a Progressive Christian Deist with strong humanist leanings. :)

Jenell,

Since these are rather broad classifications. Perhaps Christian Mystic could fit either under Progressive Christianity, Denominational Christianity or Non-denomination Christianity since it is an applicable element in all three. Whichever one you most closely identify with would be fine.. Otherwise I'd need way more than 15 choices and i suspect that probably no-one here really fits perfectly under one label as Wayseeker has pointed out with himself. I think as Dutch pointed out also with PC ( some of them are pretty 'big tents' ) Perhaps peoples beliefs are just too complex for an exact definition by a single selection? Your best shot will do. "Other" is fine if you feel it is the closest for you.

Bill,

Don't know for 100% sure. It doesn't look like it. I can edit choices but only one vote per user is allowed as far as i can see unless i edit the votes? But that wouldn't be a good way to get a good picture. Do you think there is enough choices as listed? if not what should be added?

I noticed it says 3 voted but only shows 2 recorded for some reason?

Hi Joseph and Bill, Spiritual would be nice. I clicked on " Other" because you didn't have it and that would be me. Thank you for having me. Linda

Archived