Retirement

minsocal

It is with very real regret that I announce my retirement from this board. Why? Most of the voices are male. The same voices that have spoken down through the ages, without resolution. It is time to move on. Good night ... and good luck.

Myron

Guest billmc

I, too, will miss your input and presence here, Myron. Very best wishes for your future endeavors and journey.

Namaste,

billmc

Myron,

Have enjoyed your posts over the years. Many of course were beyond my intellectual understanding in the area of your expertise so i haven't responded much but i will still miss you. Perhaps you will stop back in from time to time.

You are most correct that most of the voices here are male. That is indeed unfortunate. We only have a handful of active female members. I hope we are not running them off. :(

love in Christ,

Joseph

Myron, you have been one of my favorites here, have felt such affinity with you, I'll definely miss your contributions. I'm praying you'll reconsider? At least drop by to visit occasionally?

But only you can know when it' time to move on, when your path is calling to the next resting place along your journey...

Wherever your path is to lead from here, I pray the best for you on it.

Jenell

Archived