My book

O.k, so I have just recently finished my book titled, "A Journey of Heart: Discovering Life in Love". I would very much like to get some honest reviews on it, so I am offering it free to Progressive Christianity.org forum members (PDF).

If you are interested, please contact me either by private message or leave a comment on my profile. I will need your e-mail address to send the file.

It's a very short read (87 pg's) but it is meaty in content. It's about losing one's religion and finding faith in Jesus' command to love one another. It's about life and our responsibilities to our fellow man. The book encourages the reader to embrace our responsibilities as the dominant species, urging us to do our part to make the world a better place for our descendants.

Thanks, soma .... Yup, they story behind the song is a hoot! The original lyrics were, "In the garden of Eden", but being so intoxicated the vocalist for Iron Butterfly sang "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida", haha!

Anyway, if you're interested in trading an honest review for a free e-book, I would be extremely grateful. :P I've made some recent additions, but it is still a short read (105 pages).

Blessings,

Archived