New To Forum

EdF65

Retired United Methodist clergy. Social justice orientation. Enjoy photography, long distance bicycling-self supported, reading, community activities. Learning, open minded. Worked for Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Billings, MT. Now in NW MT near Glacier National Park.

• Upvote 1

Retired United Methodist clergy. Social justice orientation. Enjoy photography, long distance bicycling-self supported, reading, community activities. Learning, open minded. Worked for Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Billings, MT. Now in NW MT near Glacier National Park.

Ed,

Welcome, I look forward to your contributions to the discussions. NW MT - beautiful country, a little chilly sometimes.

George

Hi Ed, pleased to welcome you.

long distance bicycling-self supported??.........Well, as my forum name is tariki, which means "other power", I must say I admire your commitment..... :D I suppose "pedal power" is another option....

Anyway, you can call me Derek. Hope to "see" you around.

Guest billmc

Welcome, Ed! I'm thrilled you're here! I'm a member of a small wonderful UMC myself! I look forward to getting to know you better!