A Shout Out To Rabbi Ben

Anyone reading the latest News Letter of Bishop Spong will grasp hopefully the historical Torah foundations of his questioning the various versions of the ressurection story. Why couldn't they reach a consensus about what really took place?

I would love to hear what the Rabbi has to say about this dissection of that foundational Christian event, especially after exposing the rest of the Story of Japheth's Blessing.

As we view the Planet today, The Seed of Shem, via his progeny Abraham inculcates the seed of Ham via Hagar and her son, Ishmael; Anywhere Shem's Progeny has pitched their tents, Japheth soon appears, not only to dwell but to rule, preaching a Doctrine of capitulation that Jesus found fault with.

Taking a census today of Abraham's seed, one needs to acquire the ability to number the grains of sand at the Seas shores, for this represents the locations of The Seed of Abraham. Into this writhing mass of humanity, the enlarged progeny of Japheth has embedded theselves, not to uplift this part of Creation, but to rule and exploit It for their own enrichment.

As the many of Abraham's Seed start to awaken with desires for Freedom and Liberation from the exploitation of Japheth, what is being witnessed is the Fulfillment of the time of The Gentiles. Ignore it at your own peril. But go back and read the Rabbi's disclosure of who The Seed of Japheth is today, and what they had to do to become dwellers anywhere on the Planet, In the Tents of Shemite Abraham. This is what was revealed in the Rabbi's statements and supporte by the Papal Bulls of Pope Nicholas V and the Doctrine of Discovery which morphed from those Bulls.

As we witness the masses of Abraham's Shemitic Seed began to awaken and realize that what Japheth's enlargement has been used for and why, The generations coming online are refusing the Capitulation doctrine of Christianity, Islam and Judaism and would rather Die than continue to be Enslaved.

Juanster,

You are taking mythological material written ca. 3000 years ago about a much earlier period and trying to apply it literally to the world today. This is, IMO, selective mixing and matching without context that will lead to distorted conclusions.

George

I agree with George, but my reaction would take it a good-sized step further...Jaunster, the ideas in your post seem to me an attempt (and poorly based one at that) to further inflame the prejudice and hatred toward a particular group people that is already all too prevalent in our society. Just MHO.

Jenell

I agree with George, but my reaction would take it a good-sized step further...Jaunster, the ideas in your post seem to me an attempt (and poorly based one at that) to further inflame the prejudice and hatred toward a particular group people that is already all too prevalent in our society. Just MHO.

Jenell

HI Jen,

What I wanted to emphasise is that The Bible amongst the majority of Christians is viewed as the inerrant word of god. Gen.9:27 is an integral part of that word. When the Rabbi reveals that the Blessings alloted to Japheth from the Talmudic viewpoint, isn't the complete truth Christians have been led to believe, it leaves open the query of why and what would be required of Japheth to be accepted and allowed to dwell and later rule in the Tents of Shem without question? The documented history of mass conversions of former Pagan Goy to the belief of Israel, appears to be that requirement. Each time Japheth grew larger via proselytization there's always been an ulterior motive lurking in the shadows. 2Kgs. 17:24-35 gives a motive of the fear of being killed by animals. Esther provides the reason as Fear of Modechi and his decree. Koester explains it as a political capitulation to the demands of the Kagan, and the Zionists found it expedient in their acquisition and rule of Shem's motherland. Don't you find it odd that The Semitic People of the Book were compatible for eons with the Semitic Seed of Ishmael, until The Proselyte Seed of Japheth pitched their tents amongst them, not to dwell but to rule? Not to put words in the Rabbi's mouth, but didn't he say that the other part of Japheth's blessing was that his seed would be all Whitemen? No Religion has ever changed the Blood of a Proselyte. In regards to YHO, let me suggest that you face a few facts, such as Who were the Kapos [/url] Of the Six Million Victims, how many were Zionists Nazi Collaboreators?

HI Jen,

What I wanted to emphasise is that The Bible amongst the majority of Christians is viewed as the inerrant word of god. .

Juanster,

Some research might indicate your statement might not be accurate today...... While i do not vouch for the accuracy of this poll, it seems more in line with my personal exchanges and experiences with other Christians ..

What Christians really believe

A book by George A. Marsden, "Reforming Fundamentalism" quotes a survey of student belief at one of the largest Evangelical seminaries in the US. The poll indicated that 85% of the students "do not believe in the inerrancy of Scripture."

This book also lists the results of a poll conducted by Jeffery Hadden in 1987 of 10,000 American clergy. They were asked whether they believed that the Scriptures are the inspired and inerrant Word of God in faith, history, and secular matters:

95% of Episcopalians,

87% of Methodists,

82% of Presbyterians,

77% of American Lutherans, and

67% of American Baptists said "No."

"Seminary students, future pastors and leaders in the church, show very little support for the inerrancy of the Bible position. What does that foretell about the future of the church? Undoubtedly, just as the poll results show in the 1996 - 2001 time frame, THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE BELIEVING THE BIBLE IS INERRANT WILL DROP."

Joseph

Juanster,

Even if one concedes the point of biblical inerrancy, it still does not grant validity to how you are trying to weave passages of 3000 yr old scriptures intended at the time they were written to address issues current at that time into some theory of how they might apply in any meaningfull way to peoples, nations, and events today.

Sorry, Jaunster, your dog still just don't hunt.

Jenell

Juanster,

Even if one concedes the point of biblical inerrancy, it still does not grant validity to how you are trying to weave passages of 3000 yr old scriptures intended at the time they were written to address issues current at that time into some theory of how they might apply in any meaningfull way to peoples, nations, and events today.

Jenell

Juanster,

Jenell

Jen

I was addressing the passage Gen.9:27 in regards to the enlargement of Japheth which states Japheth Will be Enlarged and Shall dwell in the Tents of Shem. IYO, based on who the Rabbi said the seed of Japheth was/is, has any of the predictions taken place yet? As the trilogy moves to Abraham and the Covenant he accepted, led to the estimate of the extensiveness of his seed. when that seed is compared to that of Japheth's including the enlargemnet, Japheth at this late date, is still the minority on the planet. As Shem awakens and starts to desire the human rights Japheth has enjoyed for eons as rulers,his last optio in maintaining his Status quo is the Mushroom Cloud, rather than the relinquishing his hold on Equality for the Majority. Yet, as technology is starting to prove, it was the occupants of the vallay of Aram and Mesopotamia, the rest of the Planet owes for their advancement, to wit:

Possibly the reason you're both scoffing at this information is because you're relying on the wrong hunting animal. Did you ever think of using the innate instincts of Man? Try him for a change as this example illustrates: "]Mhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?y link

Long before Judaism, Islam and Christianity, there was SUMER, the source of the Biblical stories you've relegated to the realm of Myths. Thanks to the advances in technology, it's no longer prudent to rely on the uninformed opinions of ones with political axes to grind.

Be well,

The Juanster

Juan,

Can you state your thesis in clear, concise, unambiguous, non-symbolic language? It seems you are selecting a particular passage from Genesis and trying to project it as some kind of prophesy into the current world situation.

George

I would love to hear what the Rabbi has to say about this dissection of that foundational Christian event, especially after exposing the rest of the Story of Japheth's Blessing.

Juanster,

I can dig it.

As a Jew, I appreciate your most excellent analysis of the " Blessings alloted to Japheth from the Talmudic viewpoint," but would like to highlight a common error in the English translation. Those ignorant of the "TRUE" language of G-d fail to take into account the active, progressive first person x-noun, thus translating Japheth incorrectly. It rather should have a downward slant on the schlechmiel verb, rendering it as such: J'abber-wocky.

I've taken to analyzing the [hidden] text of the Great Rabbi Lewis ben Carrol on the TRUE meaning of this mysterious text:

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

`Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jujub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!'

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought --

So rested he by the Tumtum gree,

And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wook,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

`And has thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

O frabjous day! Calloh! Callay!

He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

After years of painstaking study and [prayer], I've been able to successfully interpret this most sacred of texts.

Boiled down (this is a hermeneutic phrase used by Hermans), it is best summed up by the following:

Mimsy is as Mimsy does

I mean, doesn't that just blow your mind!!???

Thoughts?

NORM B)

ROFLSHMSFOAISMT !!!

(Translation: rolling on the floor laughing so hard my sombero fell off and I spilled my taco !)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's all in fun. I thought this thread was getting a bit too heavy.

NORM

Archived