Just Stumbled Onto Tcpc....

JenellYB

....just going to tippy toe around and lurk a bit...a lot of the reasons I read given by others for why they are here, what they hope to find, resonate.....I think maybe I belong here....but I've rested awhile at many other points along my journey....some were to learn where I don't want to be...some were a place to grow a while and move on....some have become part of my faith support system....

Jenell

....just going to tippy toe around and lurk a bit...a lot of the reasons I read given by others for why they are here, what they hope to find, resonate.....I think maybe I belong here....but I've rested awhile at many other points along my journey....some were to learn where I don't want to be...some were a place to grow a while and move on....some have become part of my faith support system....

Jenell

Welcome. As you read, you will find there are a variety of views and interests expressed here.

George

Jenell,

Welcome. I hope you find this place a most pleasant place in your journey. Most all here are here to share and grow on their own path. There is never a requirement to believe a specific way as long as there is respect for the riight of others to take different paths. At the conclusion, hopefully, we will all end up as one.

Joseph

hi Jenell, yes, just give yourself time to lurk if you wish, hopefully if you decide to take a dip you will find the water is lovely. Plenty of different views here and all are respected.

Hope to see you around

All the best

Derek/Tariki